Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-08-06] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Biomechanoid

Dec 12, 2019
SO MANY new animations including alts featuring Iris, Lunafreya, Gentiana, Aranea and Cindy from Final Fantasy XV :

Wow... Just wow! I hope LazyP with his clearly ironic pseudonym is not working himself to death!
His work ethic is incredibly impressive!!!

Threesome is one of the most common fantasies, but
sixsome might be going a little overboard. :KEK:

Also I hope the inevitable action involving this teased
"Terrible Trio" of Smol Lunas happens sooner rather than later :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Gentiana 2.gif Iris 2.gif Luna 1.gif Sixsome.gif Terrible Trio 1.gif Terrible Trio 2.gif

Oct 30, 2020

My god, what the hell is going on? I can't believe I'm saying this but I kept getting hornier and hornier with every video till I reached that triple Gyaru Lunas in the end I literally blew up. Bros. Please tell that will be expanded into a part 2 series at the end! These mesugakis were teasing us! :mad:

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Wow... Just wow! I hope LazyP with his clearly ironic pseudonym is not working himself to death!

"Terrible Trio" of Smol Lunas happens sooner rather than later :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

View attachment 3961384 View attachment 3961383 View attachment 3961382 View attachment 3961381 View attachment 3961380 View attachment 3961379
I really hope he makes a few anims with three Lunas, cannot wait for that.

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
Yeah the demo is out, I'm not sure how model extraction works so maybe someone can already extract them now idk.
I've managed to barely extract the demo models but it's way, way messier than it seems. I spoke to Lazy about XVI girls, he said at the moment he has a lot of things lined up so extracting models and making them work etc. will eat up too much of his time, as much as he would like to do it, and will wait for other people to release usable models. My dream is a threesome with smoll Jill and Luna.
1.png

Oct 30, 2020
I've managed to barely extract the demo models but it's way, way messier than it seems. I spoke to Lazy about XVI girls, he said at the moment he has a lot of things lined up so extracting models and making them work etc. will eat up too much of his time, as much as he would like to do it, and will wait for other people to release usable models. My dream is a threesome with smoll Jill and Luna.
View attachment 3961658
Yup you aren't the only one running into issues, apparently the engine for FF16 is really complicated that regular model extractors just completely fail to extract Jill in a graceful way.

I think another artist by the name of IninitialA is also very excited to make youngJill works but he simply can't extract the model in a way that makes it usable

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
Yup you aren't the only one running into issues, apparently the engine for FF16 is really complicated that regular model extractors just completely fail to extract Jill in a graceful way.

I think another artist by the name of IninitialA is also very excited to make youngJill works but he simply can't extract the model in a way that makes it usable
Yeah, at the moment our only choice is to use NinjaRipper which will give you assets and meshes in the 6 thousands+ to sift through, then find the character's parts, frankenstein it back together, find the relevant textures/normals/rough/alpha/etc. for said parts then translate them into Blender's node system. And NinjaRipper doesnt rip armature or bones so you have to rig it up yourself. I am a noob though, so I'm using it as a learning process.

Edit: forgot that NinjaRipper could also get updated to extract the meshes and have relevant textures named correctly/tied to the mesh, it would help a lot especially with the full game coming.

more or less is almost done extracting all the significant characters properly. He had posted updates in a discord.
image.png image0.png image1.png image2.png

There's also this model but a bit too beefy for me, but hey, progress in the XVI side of things.

I'm hoping there will be a dedicated modding team similar to XV where they can make a useful tool to extract things smoothly. Otherwise with God as my witness I'll make Jill work and send it to Lazy lol.

Last edited:

xHydro

May 9, 2023
Yeah, at the moment our only choice is to use NinjaRipper which will give you assets and meshes in the 6 thousands+ to sift through, then find the character's parts, frankenstein it back together, find the relevant textures/normals/rough/alpha/etc. for said parts then translate them into Blender's node system. And NinjaRipper doesnt rip armature or bones so you have to rig it up yourself. I am a noob though, so I'm using it as a learning process.

Edit: forgot that NinjaRipper could also get updated to extract the meshes and have relevant textures named correctly/tied to the mesh, it would help a lot especially with the full game coming.

more or less is almost done extracting all the significant characters properly. He had posted updates in a discord.
View attachment 3961706 View attachment 3961708 View attachment 3961709 View attachment 3961710

There's also this model but a bit too beefy for me, but hey, progress in the XVI side of things.

I'm hoping there will be a dedicated modding team similar to XV where they can make a useful tool to extract things smoothly. Otherwise with God as my witness I'll make Jill work and send it to Lazy lol.
Thanks for the insight, I'm a complete amateur so I didn't know all this stuff. Been waiting for over a year to get some Jill, we're so close now....

Aug 31, 2020

View attachment 3961384 View attachment 3961383 View attachment 3961382 View attachment 3961381 View attachment 3961380 View attachment 3961379
Dude, you talk in GIFlish, what the hell :KEK::KEK:

jambb

Aug 10, 2017
Will anyone try to attempt to piece these videos together in one massive video?
i'm taking a look at it and trying to figure out the best way to piece them together since some clips have nude/clothed variants or long hair iris and others only have one or the other.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Will anyone try to attempt to piece these videos together in one massive video?
So, I tried one myself, trying to make sense of everything that he did.

I choose the nude versions most of the time (or after I felt it made sense) and Iris short hair always, the last scene was the cumming on Iris since noone else got it, I hope you enjoy.
Format H265
(Updated with all animations and also I added the FFVII animation that was not made a full one)

Also there is only the BJ part with Audiodude sound, everything else is muted.

Edit: Now that I see the post from LP there are some animations missing, so I will have re-edit the whole thing.

Last edited:

Jtemper

Formerly 'jtemper'
Apr 9, 2024
Ngl tho after coming down from the of all the animations, they still banger but I think i still prefer it with only one male (obvious reasons)
While I also prefer single male scenes, I think his intention here was to portray a full on beach orgy. 3 gigs of it, you know, for shits and giggles. Mad, mad dude.

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 3961658
Damn it, Steam, I have to find out about FF16's PC port finally getting a release date from fucking F95? Stop dropping the damn ball!

Can't wait to see what Lazy and IA do with the models, and maybe Hydra, too, although I'm not sure if he's into Final Fantasy at all. I don't think I've seen him do a FF animation, not off the top of my head. Dunno if I want Nagoo to take a swing at Jill at all, though, because I'm a dirty shipper and he tends not to do canon pairings.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes