Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-08-06] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Can't wait to see what Lazy and IA do with the models, and maybe Hydra, too, although I'm not sure if he's into Final Fantasy at all. I don't think I've seen him do a FF animation, not off the top of my head.
Bro, you're gonna lose your shit when you search "hydrafxx" and "tifa_lockhart" in Rule34

While I also prefer single male scenes, I think his intention here was to portray a full on beach orgy. 3 gigs of it, you know, for shits and giggles. Mad, mad dude.
The optimal number of men in an orgy is one (1)

dambeldor44

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, at the moment our only choice is to use NinjaRipper which will give you assets and meshes in the 6 thousands+ to sift through, then find the character's parts, frankenstein it back together, find the relevant textures/normals/rough/alpha/etc. for said parts then translate them into Blender's node system. And NinjaRipper doesnt rip armature or bones so you have to rig it up yourself. I am a noob though, so I'm using it as a learning process.

Edit: forgot that NinjaRipper could also get updated to extract the meshes and have relevant textures named correctly/tied to the mesh, it would help a lot especially with the full game coming.

more or less is almost done extracting all the significant characters properly. He had posted updates in a discord.
View attachment 3961706 View attachment 3961708 View attachment 3961709 View attachment 3961710

There's also this model but a bit too beefy for me, but hey, progress in the XVI side of things.

I'm hoping there will be a dedicated modding team similar to XV where they can make a useful tool to extract things smoothly. Otherwise with God as my witness I'll make Jill work and send it to Lazy lol.

It seems that it has already begun. Interestingly, I started the game on PS5 last week. Looking forward to seeing "action scenes" with characters like Jill and Venedicta.

Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

Jtemper

Formerly 'jtemper'
Apr 9, 2024
My school teacher used to say that the main drawback of group sex is ....that you may get ignored by others. :Kappa:
Well, if we are talking about Kzor's optimal orgy, if you are being ignored by them they are doing nice things to each other so it' a win-win. Also, I hope your school teacher was a she :p

• Haha
Reactions: Kzor

cps99

Jun 18, 2020
guys does anyone knows in which archive i can find the lunafreya "movie" he did a while back? not the gentiana threesome, one he did later where she was wearing a pink shirt or hoodie or something

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Bro, you're gonna lose your shit when you search "hydrafxx" and "tifa_lockhart" in Rule34

The optimal number of men in an orgy is one (1)
Fuck, how could I forget? He's been doing so much stuff from other IPs that Tifa slipped right outta my head!

LP spoils me with how much FF stuff he does, though. I still want more Cissnei, because redheads automatically tick off huge boxes for me, but for all that 15 was kinda meh as far as FF stories goes, Lunafreya is still hella cute and I have to say that I appreciate how much love LP gives her.

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Here's a nude version he forgot the day he released the animations :

1.png

/ /

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
I've managed to barely extract the demo models but it's way, way messier than it seems. I spoke to Lazy about XVI girls, he said at the moment he has a lot of things lined up so extracting models and making them work etc. will eat up too much of his time, as much as he would like to do it, and will wait for other people to release usable models. My dream is a threesome with smoll Jill and Luna.
View attachment 3961658
Also, I don't suppose you feel like sharing? If not the models themselves, then the method and means.
Yeah, at the moment our only choice is to use NinjaRipper which will give you assets and meshes in the 6 thousands+ to sift through, then find the character's parts, frankenstein it back together, find the relevant textures/normals/rough/alpha/etc. for said parts then translate them into Blender's node system. And NinjaRipper doesnt rip armature or bones so you have to rig it up yourself. I am a noob though, so I'm using it as a learning process.

Edit: forgot that NinjaRipper could also get updated to extract the meshes and have relevant textures named correctly/tied to the mesh, it would help a lot especially with the full game coming.

more or less is almost done extracting all the significant characters properly. He had posted updates in a discord.
View attachment 3961706 View attachment 3961708 View attachment 3961709 View attachment 3961710

There's also this model but a bit too beefy for me, but hey, progress in the XVI side of things.

I'm hoping there will be a dedicated modding team similar to XV where they can make a useful tool to extract things smoothly. Otherwise with God as my witness I'll make Jill work and send it to Lazy lol.
Whose or which Discord?

Last edited:

jambb

Aug 10, 2017
i saw this combined one on r34, i don't see 3 separate videos though.

It's put in a pretty good order imo to give it some continuity. I get that Lazy mostly just did a mishmash of stuff and some re-renders but i wish there was more group stuff and varied pairings since it's mostly luna/iris. Things like that, Cindy only having one scene, Iris being the only one to get cumshots, and a few shots not having a completely nude option are the only things preventing this from being perfect.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i saw this combined one on r34, i don't see 3 separate videos though.

It's put in a pretty good order imo to give it some continuity. I get that Lazy mostly just did a mishmash of stuff and some re-renders but i wish there was more group stuff and varied pairings since it's mostly luna/iris. Things like that, Cindy only having one scene, Iris being the only one to get cumshots, and a few shots not having a completely nude option are the only things preventing this from being perfect.
Screenshot_1259.png

These three

Reactions: zuaci
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes