Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-08-06] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone have access to ? It's a 13min video of the latest lazyprocrast videos, apparently with sound. However I get a error 500 when I try to access it. Uploaded by

I can access it from my very old account.

Here you are. :cool:

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
Aren't all lazy's art initially always no sound? later on, different va or va team will fill the sounds
Correct, but since it has been quite a while, I was wondering if someone already made a sound edit for it, considering some of the newer sets got sound edits already

HLoverofSin1080p

May 8, 2022
Speaking of Lunafreya... he hasn't done anything with flashback Luna since December :( I'm looking forward to the Terrible Trio, but he said on pixiv not to expect it anytime soon.

Oct 30, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the model of Lunafreya, both young and adult? I've seen it with other artists but have no idea where they get it from
I'm not a modeler so I dunno how this works, but check this out.

Also, regardless whether you find young/adult Luna in there.

Both Lazy's Luna's (well, all of his models to be honest) are EDITED by him, so yeah, he's never going to share his version of Luna, you're going to have to make your own nude body

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Lazy Procrastinator claims he rips the models himself and like many animators on his level he'll never share them in public.

Biomechanoid

Dec 12, 2019
"Your post in the thread Collection Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-08-06] was deleted.
Reason: General Rule #7 violation: depiction of prepubescent character"

I guess posting LazyProcrastinator's animation GIFs is a rule violation on these forums, sorry. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Eponymous_01

dantalian2260

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not a modeler so I dunno how this works, but check this out.

Also, regardless whether you find young/adult Luna in there.

Both Lazy's Luna's (well, all of his models to be honest) are EDITED by him, so yeah, he's never going to share his version of Luna, you're going to have to make your own nude body
ty

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes