myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To bad nothing much happens between the mother and daughter I thought there was going to be but it didn't go very far:'(.

Lorsch

Sep 27, 2017
I encountered pikachu, unfortnately hadn't any pokeballs
When you're grinding to advance the levels, just do it at the Forest. I encountert at least five pikachus in the last ten minutes while grinding with raticart. btw, my raticart is lv 28 and all it can do is "scary face". Is that normal or is it a bug?
Next "buggy" thing is, that I have all available pokemon now, but Raticart, Butterfree, Beedrill and Kakuna aren't shown in the Punkdex.

So what punkmon can one currently capture?
You can capture Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Pikachu and Mankey. Raticart, Butterfree and Beedrill can be evolved.
Caterpie, Pidgey and Rattata can be found quite everywhere. Mankey and Speawrow on the route in the west and the rest can be found at the forest.

Reactions: AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
When you're grinding to advance the levels, just do it at the Forest. I encountert at least five pikachus in the last ten minutes while grinding with raticart. btw, my raticart is lv 28 and all it can do is "scary face". Is that normal or is it a bug?
Next "buggy" thing is, that I have all available pokemon now, but Raticart, Butterfree, Beedrill and Kakuna aren't shown in the Punkdex.

You can capture Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Pikachu and Mankey. Raticart, Butterfree and Beedrill can be evolved.
Caterpie, Pidgey and Rattata can be found quite everywhere. Mankey and Speawrow on the route in the west and the rest can be found at the forest.
It's a bug, I only have 2 moves pursuit and scary face

Aussie_perv

Oct 17, 2017
Got mine to lvl 50 then all scenes are there. A grind and a half though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Grind can be reduced by using the special candy at the 2nd store that will increase their level. Just collect money to buy them or cheat to get money if needed.

Troscer

Jun 16, 2017

This is the official 1.1 folder from patreon, in case anyone wants or needs.
Inside contains the PC and Mac versions, hopefully an Apk can be developed as well. For now, i am just leaving this here.

Reactions: RustyV

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Make a save then look at how much money you have then drag the save file onto the saveedit page and drop it and it'll load all variables that it can and then look for the money value when you see it click the number and a box will pop up now you can change the value to something like 99999 and hit save. Take new save file and drop it onto old one and reload the save file and now you should be loaded.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Thats too difficult for me to do, Being autistic and all, I always fuck those things up when I try things that way...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My issue so far is that all I am seeing is cataprie , pidgey and sometimes a ratta though I wish there was a money command or something the only other time that I have seen a different type of punkmon is when I random encounter a person in the wild areas

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
fun game, unique idea, the MC leaf is hot. Wish there was more territory to explore or a female master to battle

GeneralZero

Dec 9, 2017
I'm curious. How is it possible to create a Parody like this when Japan has no Fair-Use Law?
Wouldn't Nintendo sue the shit of out this creator?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I'm curious. How is it possible to create a Parody like this when Japan has no Fair-Use Law?
Wouldn't Nintendo sue the shit of out this creator?
It is actually a hit an miss from the way I understand it as long as there is not a lot of the iconic stuff used and enough of the names are changed up hence the 'Punkmon' instead of pokemon. Least that is how I see it after the whole Nintendo versus Linden Labs deal a few years back when some creators were making Picachu avatar items and pets

Reactions: GeneralZero
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes