zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the v0.0.5 version says that Rattata has a scene with 4 Scenes + 1 Leaf x Mom, I already released the 4 Scenes, how do I release Leaf x Mom Scenes?

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I don't normally make suggestions but I like the game and the concept and don't want to see it disappear up itself.

Some things to think about...
1. Use sex to heal your damaged pokemon. Free healing makes the game far to easy.
2. I can see that you are developing the pokemon but that back story needs exploring as well to keep the game interesting. I'd make the mother and the sleazy professor as well as that twat of a boy more significent. It may be that you have plans in that direction, if so I think thats a more interesting path to take the game.
3. Pokemon need to have serious nemesis effects on each other. As it is all the combinations that a pokemon has, will make it effective against every thing it comes up against. That's not really much fun as it means that you really can't go wrong.
4. It would be cool to give the heroine a little bit of nouse as this dumb bint thing that permeates 90% of the games being produced in renpy are just infantile. If you are just showing tits, arse and cunts and stuff being inserted into them then stop pretending to tell a story but the most popular games are those which tell a half decent story and have "wrong" sex and wanton lust and stuff threaded through them. Some are more mental than others but they are all kinda cool because they have that bent quality which says that human sexuality ought to be explorative, slightly deranged and loads of fun.

"Lust Man Standing" and "Mythic Manor", "Infinity" and "Summertime Saga" are great examples of threading sex through a story to varying levels of success... There's so much sex out there in these games that it is the stories and the art which sort the wheat from the chaff... Not the sex.

It's such a promising little game with loads of wrongness that makes it really rather cool. I hope that you get a lot of support and the game starts to write itself... All the best stories eventually write themselves because the physics of the worlds they inhabit eventually dictate what is possible.

I really enjoy the game but mostly because of what it could be...

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
Caterpie, Megapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, Pikachu, ???, Jigglypuff, Mankey. Anybody know what I'm missing?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
can you go beyond viridian city? All I get is a grey game code is fucked up screen when I try.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
my save, I chose the balanced mode, and I captured all and got released some scenes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'll leave the names of the Pokémon here, with how many scenes and the level to release the last

#010 = Caterpie 2 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move String Shot lvl 6
#011 = Metapod 2 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Harden lvl 8
#012 = Butterfree 5 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Gust lvl 28
#013 = Weedle 2 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move String Shot lvl 6
#014 = Kakuna 2 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Harden lvl 8
#015 = Beedril 5 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Pin Missile lvl 35
#016 = Pidgey 4 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Quick Attack lvl 16
#019 = Rattata 4 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Hyper Fang lvl 14
#020 = Raticate 4 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Endeavor lvl 50
#021 = Spearow 5 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Pursuit lvl 19
#025 = Pikachu 5 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move slam lvl 20
#032 = Nidoran-M 4 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Horn Attack lvl 21
#039 = Jigglypuff 5 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Body Slam lvl 34
#056 = Mankey 5 scenes , Fuck scenes ,Move Focus Energy lvl 21

and I leave my save with all the scenes released ja, she is with Experience cheat

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Alright so when are Arcanine and rapidash being added? We need some horse doggy love up in this bitch...

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes