RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You have to start a new game, beat brock and explore, I used the renpy cheat console to get my exp and lvls up

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port for Leaf on Fire 0.1.4
have fun and please report errors
(read the help tab ingame)
edit: i forgot, you can click in battles on the numbers below your health bar to heal your punkmon

@RedKing would you be so kind and add it to op, thx

Last edited:

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Awesome so far! Love the renders, they are great. To these people who want "realism" renders, it's pokemon ffs. And the MC is a little slut who wants to do catch, battle, and fuck them. What more do you want? It's great so far. Just needs a ton more content.

Reactions: RustyV

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Great game in every aspect (fully worth 5 stars!) ...

About "bestiality": Some like, some don't. I personally skip it, mostly.

But in this game, I see the units more as animated plastic tools (toys). If we understand it as a "far future scifi" with robots, it is ok.

Some suggestions to make the game even better:

1. More close ups (more details). When Leaf tells the big bird to come closer to have a better view, then we should have the view of the bird, after coming him very close and discovering her "Lady Bug".

2. Adjusted colours. When Leaf is aroused, her lips should be really full RED, not just yellow /brownish. When she cums, they should be dark red or even deep purple. Face also should be more coloured then (red cheeks). First solo scene is a (bad) example, concerning colours.

I guess it is worth to redo some renderings /animations with these 2 aspects. Looking forward.

PS: When Mankey uses "Low Kick", I did not expect his interest in her UPPER body ;)

PPS: Anyone found "Onyx" Monster in wild ?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Anybody knows, which moves (attacks) are what for? We have to forget some old ones to get new ones, but I do not know which one to choose. I would be glad to have a list of the possible moves with description.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and here is my unofficial android port of Leaf on Fire v0.1.5
have fun and please report problems

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
any walkthrough? I always miss stuff.

walkthrough, no need, if your game pokemon red and blue, and the same thing, about the last sex scene, to make a list with which pokemons and level to have the scene

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
save file with all pokemons. (you have to withdraw them from the health center of whatever it was)
(i used cheat for exp, dont know if it will cause issues for you, but thats why i got pokemons 100+ lvl)

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes