seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yep, you need a Moon Stone (I found it exploring the cave)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta say too,kinda funny that they put this berry already,i was wondering how she was going to do with Onyx,Tauros,Rapidash,and all those other big evolutions....lucky for her she is doing with the 1st generation,Wailord could be her end....

Reactions: ThunderZoo

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
where can i find ekans?
route 3 if i'm not mistaken,its kinda rare thanks to the excess of trainers(its easier than getting a clefairy or a moon stone,but still sometimes its annoying),but its there...

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
did anyone find console commands for money or how to multiply the leveling more then 10

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Looks like a cool game but......
Change the damn font.
My eyes starts to hurt reading the dialog written with this font.
It destroys the fun playing the game.
I already quit playing the game after she left her bedroom the 1st morning.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Looks like a cool game but......
Change the damn font.
My eyes starts to hurt reading the dialog written with this font.
It destroys the fun playing the game.
I already quit playing the game after she left her bedroom the 1st morning.
What... lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
how to breed or catch onix and what i have to do with berry pls help
the berry will be only able to be found after you pick the moonlight scene from clefable,and you need to talk with Oak to find it,after doing that i found it in the area beetwen Viridian and Pewter,so cant really say if its a specific area....

Reactions: hugo_123

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think that between the 15th and 20th of this month it will be announced another pokemun, I think it might be Onix, it has a 50% chance I hit it, and 50% of me does not hit it
dunno about you,but as eager as i can be about Onyx,i'm still dying for ThunderOne to put Blastoise on this game(and every time i think about this i remember the Blastoise Kid)...hehehe...
Still waiting for Cerulean(for Abra) or some of the fossils to be a possibility on the game,since the horse looking pokemons will still be waaaay to far for now....funny to see the trainers being more annoying than Zubats on Mt.Moon(maybe its becuz Zubat wasnt even put on the game yet)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
@seraphimd2
It has a good time that the Onyx is in the game, and now it has been added to the Punkedex, this Berry thing that only works for Punkmon with extremely large intimate part, so the chances of being next are pretty big
oh,i'm not complaining,Onyx was one of my favorites of the 1st generation,and its kinda strange that the dev just wanted to make him now on the game,but with the perfect opportunity put on the game thanks to the berry,things surely seem to be about to change(i'm still waiting eagerly for evolutions,but since every form comes with their own scenes,and Thunder does them pretty fast,i can surely wait patiently for this)....

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Last update was 1.30 now its 1.10, Does that mean its a downgrade or am I missing something?!?

EDIT: Ohh wait, nevermind, I had LeafonFire 1.10 lined up with Lylascurse 1.30, Thought it was LeafonFire

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
A topical question this time, Lol, Is there a way to fuck Clefable yet?!?

EDIT: Nevermind, MENTAL NOTE: "I should learn to play these games a little bit longer before asking someone how to do something"

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me where can I catch onix.....
And I also miss a punkmon in pokedex..... Plzz reply

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes