RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is Onix even catchable yet?!? Because I've been "exploring" Mt Moon for almost 2 hours now and I haven't found it yet...

Quex

Aug 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Leaf on Fire v0.1.9
have fun and please report problems

edit: fixed the error sayer poke56 is not defined
The link is not more anvible..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The link is not more anvible..
outdated version, look
but i also updated the post, that is linked in the op

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
@seraphimd2
It has a good time that the Onyx is in the game, and now it has been added to the Punkedex, this Berry thing that only works for Punkmon with extremely large intimate part, so the chances of being next are pretty big
well Loco,it seems like the next punkmon will be magikarp....oh well,it kinda makes sense,since you can buy one in route 3 pokecenter on the blue and red version....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
makes sense since the Squirtle punkmon scenes are on the beach.
but how is Leaf going to find a fish if she only travels across land?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
makes sense since the Squirtle punkmon scenes are on the beach.
but how is Leaf going to find a fish if she only travels across land?
in route 3 pokecenter,there was a guy who sold you a magikarp lvl 5,its the only chance you had to get a "fishable" pokemon on the red or blue version,since the first rod(the old rod)you get acess to is on cerulean(or after it,i dont really remember well)...if ThunderOne does everything like the old versions and their remakes it would make sense to get one magikarp like this there(unless he finds another way to do that)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know a ETA for the next update?!?
he posted the preview of the future update changelog on his patreon(but since i'm not funding him,i cant see what will be)the only thing i know is that he said it will be out after a few days,but dunno when,so,just sit tight(if you know what is waiting for summertime saga updates,them it should be easy for you to wait leaf on fire updates)...

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes