ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I am only missing this one thing... what teacher are you talking about? I went everywhere! :(
I went back to the house and talked to mom, something about a kitty and whalelord and to go talk to prof oak and youll unlock the ability to find berries.

EDIT: I found berries while exploring route 2, just south of pewter city

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I went back to the house and talked to mom, something about a kitty and whalelord and to go talk to prof oak and youll unlock the ability to find berries.

EDIT: I found berries while exploring route 2, just south of pewter city
I went back to mom and oak many times. Mom just feels me up and kisses me. Oak after giving him another BJ doesn't tell me to do anything else...

I will try route 2, thank you so much.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I went back to mom and oak many times. Mom just feels me up and kisses me. Oak after giving him another BJ doesn't tell me to do anything else...

I will try route 2, thank you so much.
After Leaf goes through all of the sex options with Clefable and gave him a BJ where she couldn't get his wang in her mouth she wonders if there is a way to fit his big one in her.
Travel back to her home town When Leaf talks to her mother there should be a new conversation option. Use new option, mother tells you a bit of mostly useless info and advises talking to someone else. Kiss mother (inappropriately) good-bye and go to Professor Oak. Again choose the new conversation option and the Professor tells you about the Citsale Berry.
Then you should be good to go.
Hope this helps.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
After Leaf goes through all of the sex options with Clefable and gave him a BJ where she couldn't get his wang in her mouth she wonders if there is a way to fit his big one in her.
Travel back to her home town When Leaf talks to her mother there should be a new conversation option. Use new option, mother tells you a bit of mostly useless info and advises talking to someone else. Kiss mother (inappropriately) good-bye and go to Professor Oak. Again choose the new conversation option and the Professor tells you about the Citsale Berry.
Then you should be good to go.
Hope this helps.
Hi, I am trying to find a Berry to evolve Cleifairy... I don't have Clefable yet, that is the last one I need :(

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
So, my luck sucks... I need a fairy type and all of my fuckermon are level 60+ from grinding to find one.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
i've done all the sex scenes with all the pokemon in the pokedex but it says i have only fucked 21 of the 23 caught. maybe its a bug or something. Also the new animations are amazing, so damn good! It'd be cool if the bug pokemon had green cum or something like that.

Reactions: RustyV

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
i've done all the sex scenes with all the pokemon in the pokedex but it says i have only fucked 21 of the 23 caught. maybe its a bug or something. Also the new animations are amazing, so damn good! It'd be cool if the bug pokemon had green cum or something like that.
Lol, yea, that'd make much more sense I think...

Reactions: acidnightmare
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes