t727

Jan 4, 2018
The Oak guy keeps saying that I need to do whatever to get the punkmon to grow. I have eveloved the caterpie and two other punkemons but still not getting the turtle OR getting a quest to collect some berries :/

Also, would anyone be kind enough to upload a save file?
@zerodead made an excellent list of scenes, but I would like the locations too.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The Oak guy keeps saying that I need to do whatever to get the punkmon to grow. I have eveloved the caterpie and two other punkemons but still not getting the turtle OR getting a quest to collect some berries :/

Also, would anyone be kind enough to upload a save file?
@zerodead made an excellent list of scenes, but I would like the locations too.

Reactions: t727

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
when i think i already saw everything on this forum,appears Zero with carreta furacão as signature....holy shit man.....
I had to edit everything, that other signature was giving error, kkkk

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
but as onyx is a very big punkmon I think maybe it will take a while to be added in the game because I think Thunder One at the moment will only add small and medium punkmon, I'm not totally sure but I think it will take
I am actually pretty excited for Onyx. Leaf is going to ride him and I hope Onyx cums as much as Geodude does making her fly xD

Reactions: Mr Anonymous Or Not

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the dev. got around a pokemon being too big for Leaf already, so there probably is a plan for Onyx. Otherwise why introduce the character at all?
Either Leaf will grow of Onyx will shrink, or have a really tiny wang. lol

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
I'm just so unable to find the stony dude. The other one, not the common one. Is he catchable ????
Thanks.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm just so unable to find the stony dude. The other one, not the common one. Is he catchable ????
Thanks.
If you're talking about Onix, no, it doesn't look like you can find him yet. He was planned to be added in a prior update, but was then walled off because some changes had to be made.

Reactions: Horse197

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any hints on who will be Leaf's new bang-buddy?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes