acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Not much added in the new update but the quality is worth the wait! i made a post on the patreon page suggesting thunder one makes a BMAC page in case this project gets too popular and nintendo get involved, they do love threatening to sue people. I really want this game to continue development so if they have a backup it would be best for them.

Reactions: RustyV

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Kind of a fun game overall, although I'm really glad for the 10x cheat. It's funny that the Caterpie scenes are written on the assumption they're the first ones you'll get, so if you don't end up pursuing that Punkmon until later, it's a weak sequence break.

Which one is Punkmon #24? It's the only missing one in my list.
Oh, Pikachu's a rare spawn. Got it.

snowb

Oct 5, 2017
Just a note for people looking for the Rocket H scene, It's pretty straight forward once you find it, but just in case.

1. It is in MT moon just keep exploring.
  2. You have to win all fights (they happen one after the other 3 in total).
  3. you must let them continue don't resist.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Kind of a fun game overall, although I'm really glad for the 10x cheat. It's funny that the Caterpie scenes are written on the assumption they're the first ones you'll get, so if you don't end up pursuing that Punkmon until later, it's a weak sequence break.

Which one is Punkmon #24? It's the only missing one in my list.
Oh, Pikachu's a rare spawn. Got it.
When the game was originally released Caterpie was the first pokemon Leaf could capture and have sex with.

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
This games is just getting better and better! At this rate it will take ages to finish - but I am completely cool with that as everything is how it should be and the standards for the art and story are quite high. (...with the small exception that I love huge tits and we heven't gotten those... yet? hopefully? please? prettyplease? then it would be the best game ever :p).

I really hope that we will encounter jesse from Team Rocket many many times as I've always had a huge crush on her! And hopefully some huge punkmon get to punish her for trying to steal from us =)

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes