Angmir

May 29, 2017
Got it! Her finding rate is really small
Still better than Pikachu's.

But that normal in PKM. They all will have at least 1% appear chance.
But then I dont use boosted 10x xp so while grinding I wind them fast anyway.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How can i unlock sex scenes for Spearow,Weedle and Kakuna
Same as will all other PKM. You catch them and then you level them up.

Some have scenes right away, some like Raticate require you to level up to 50 to see all scenes.
With Weedle and Kakuna you probably need to cancel their evolutions to see their scenes. If you play with 10x speed you are definetly overlevelign them before you have a chance to see their scenes.

Scenes always are unlocked when you hit appropriate level you can learn an attack at. But you still need to have at least 1 battle with that PKM to unlock next scene.

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018
Same as will all other PKM. You catch them and then you level them up.

Some have scenes right away, some like Raticate require you to level up to 50 to see all scenes.
With Weedle and Kakuna you probably need to cancel their evolutions to see their scenes. If you play with 10x speed you are definetly overlevelign them before you have a chance to see their scenes.

Scenes always are unlocked when you hit appropriate level you can learn an attack at. But you still need to have at least 1 battle with that PKM to unlock next scene.
Thanks

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
What do you need to do first to get charmander from Oak? I did everything from the previous updates, but the only option i have with him is to talk and the story thing.
Talk to oak he will take some money from u and will give u charmendra

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
When does Butterfree learn confusion?

I have Confusion and Poison Powder options in the CG's but I don't have the Confusion move in battle. Only Poison Powder. Is that a glitch in the system or is is not supposed to know Confusion battle move yet?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
When does Butterfree learn confusion?

I have Confusion and Poison Powder options in the CG's but I don't have the Confusion move in battle. Only Poison Powder. Is that a glitch in the system or is is not supposed to know Confusion battle move yet?
As was already answered when I asked, 'mons don't learn stuff when they evolve. It's an issue with the game itself, so Butterfree doesn't learn Confusion, Metapod/Kakuna won't learn Harden, etc.

Reactions: Zarathos4

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
here ist the pc version of Leaf on Fire v0.1.13
this time it's an update, extract it over your v0.1.12 installation
if you've used unren on v0.1.12, do it again after extracting the update and make sure the scripts are decompiled from the rpyc's or the new version files are overwritten @ 1st game start
Changelog:

A burning salamander
New event with Oak (More of a variant)
Added sound to a few more scenes
New Punkdex feature to indicate completion of scenes with each Punkmon
Some other bug fixes and small improvements

and i've also updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port
OK I give up
I have no idea how to do this.
I tried sticking the new update in every fold in v 12, and bupkis.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes