Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
I found a bug in the 0.1.13 version.
On Route 3, after replaying the last H-Scene for Charmander and leaving the secluded spot, a tiny bit of one of the images in the scene stayed on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It didn't disappear after exploring or going back to the secluded spot, but did so after travelling and going to the punkcenter.

EDIT: After doing some digging, I found out that the same mark appears when do the same steps on every Route with a secluded spot.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Uhhh One of the least liked PKM from 1st gen for me ...

But if Jigglypuff is any reference - his cock will be huge ;]

Like a massive baloon dick :heartcoveredeyes:
dunno how it will be,since jigglypuff had a dick not so big,compared to clefable,however,clefable is already evolved,so,who knows....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
maybe he is a grower,after all,the only peculiarity jigglypuff have aside his hypnotic song is his inflable body,and this peculiarity kinda get more exagerated when he evolves to wigglytuff....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are the monsters beginning to look like they are balloons?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
1.13 public release has been out for 2 days now on his patreon page.
Who are we supposed to contact if we want the OP page to be updated ?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
1.13 public release has been out for 2 days now on his patreon page.
Who are we supposed to contact if we want the OP page to be updated ?
Just go a couple pages back and download the 1.13 release. Im sure the first post will be updated eventually.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
here ist the pc version of Leaf on Fire v0.1.13
this time it's an update, extract it over your v0.1.12 installation
if you've used unren on v0.1.12, do it again after extracting the update and make sure the scripts are decompiled from the rpyc's or the new version files are overwritten @ 1st game start
So would anyone mind explaining, do I just extract this 1.12 - 1.13 update INTO the Main folder or into the GAME folder? OR even better would anyone be so kind as to upload a pre 1.13 patched file?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So would anyone mind explaining, do I just extract this 1.12 - 1.13 update INTO the Main folder or into the GAME folder? OR even better would anyone be so kind as to upload a pre 1.13 patched file?
On page 35 (thread #700) the66 explains how to use the update.
It's so simple even I was able to follow his instructions.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
can u give yourself pokemon?
What do you mean give yourself pokemon. You catch them, like if your were to play Red or Blue or any of the other colored versions. And then train them. Which unlocks the ability to really "train" them.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I am waiting for the update she can get pregnant in. Technically humans are Pokemon in that world the only reason pokeballs don't work on them is there is a safety built in to not catch humans. So as long as the Pokemon was the same egg group as humans the human should be able to get pregnant. Or a ditto...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I am waiting for the update she can get pregnant in. Technically humans are Pokemon in that world the only reason pokeballs don't work on them is there is a safety built in to not catch humans. So as long as the Pokemon was the same egg group as humans the human should be able to get pregnant. Or a ditto...
Humans aren't pokemon. Pokemon are more like animals with special abilities and living plants or objects like magnemite, or aliens like Deoxys or Clerfairy. That's why the pokedex goes Radicate is a rat pokemon. Or Pikachu is an electric mouse. And humans try to understand them or train them or expoliate just like in the real world. You have trainable animals, scientists and poachers/black market dealers. Humans and beasts can fuck each other, tho illegal in many places, but cant impregnate each other

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Humans aren't pokemon. Pokemon are more like animals with special abilities and living plants or objects like magnemite, or aliens like Deoxys or Clerfairy. That's why the pokedex goes Radicate is a rat pokemon. Or Pikachu is an electric mouse. And humans try to understand them or train them or expoliate just like in the real world. You have trainable animals, scientists and poachers/black market dealers. Humans and beasts can fuck each other, tho illegal in many places, but cant impregnate each other
But this game and where it originate from is something which someone made up so why not add to the lore.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
But this game and where it originate from is something which someone made up so why not add to the lore.
Lore wise arceus created the universe and all life including humans. Lore for universe is spontaneously a single egg formed in the void and from it hatched arceus who then created the universe. Dioxis clefairy and some others are aliens to the planet but still those other planets made by arceus. So as humans are born of Pokemon so are they Pokemon... They do not do bestiality because Nintendo so lore wise we don't know if it is actually possible but yeah Pokemon universe humans are Pokemon. Until Nintendo corrects it and humans become aliens from another dimension.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Lore wise arceus created the universe and all life including humans. Lore for universe is spontaneously a single egg formed in the void and from it hatched arceus who then created the universe. Dioxis clefairy and some others are aliens to the planet but still those other planets made by arceus. So as humans are born of Pokemon so are they Pokemon... They do not do bestiality because Nintendo so lore wise we don't know if it is actually possible but yeah Pokemon universe humans are Pokemon. Until Nintendo corrects it and humans become aliens from another dimension.
If I'm correct Arceus is a pokemon and created everything...but it doesn't mean everything it created is pokemon.
It created plants that are not pokemon (like the berry ones), animals are not pokemon (real animals appears in the comics but are just mentioned in games and cartoons) and humans are not pokemon....just pokemon are pokemon.

Pokemon lore aside, I hope too Thunder One will find a way to get Leaf pregnant by a pokemon, maybe using a special berry or something like that!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@Lunas & @ThunderZoo
Then, let's say Punkemons allow for breeding with humans?
Would such a change done by ThunderOne be like the different religions? This would also disconnect the game further from copy right claims from Nintendo.

I'm in deep water now as I don't know anything about the Pokemon universe, nor do I care. I like this game because I'm a perv.

Reactions: RustyV
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes