seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
v0.1.14 misses not only the bg image for route04, but also the connection back to mt.moon
tbh it misses route04 completely because of a typo when you load a save from v0.1.13 and below
well,if i remember well,you cant return to mount moon by route 04 in any of the games,not walking at least....so,maybe it isnt a bug,maybe he is just being faithful to the game...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
ok, everybody who uses my fix, please don't go back to mt.moon
problem is, you're stuck now at this location until new content in the east is released :ForeverAlone:

um, short question before i make the android port: do you want to be able to travel back to mt.moon or not?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Leaf on Fire v0.1.14
and those, who prefer authenticity, don't go back to mt.moon from route04

D

Deleted member 118772

can someone share a save from all pokemon from 1.14?

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but how do you aquire the Wigglytuff? Been trying to figure it out to no avail. The Jigglypuff is in my punkdex, but I can't select him through the computer withdraw. Or is it done another way?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but how do you aquire the Wigglytuff? Been trying to figure it out to no avail. The Jigglypuff is in my punkdex, but I can't select him through the computer withdraw. Or is it done another way?
? You need to have caught Jigglypuff with a pokeball. Then he'll either be with you (maximum 6 pokemon) or in your storage system that you can access in the pokecenter. In order to withdraw you need an empty spot.
Once you have Jigglypuff you have to use a moon stone on him. Moon stones you randomy get by exploring Mt moon.
Jigglypuff will evolve into Wigglytuff. then you need to level him up untill you get the 4 scenes with him.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
? You need to have caught Jigglypuff with a pokeball. Then he'll either be with you (maximum 6 pokemon) or in your storage system that you can access in the pokecenter. In order to withdraw you need an empty spot.
Once you have Jigglypuff you have to use a moon stone on him. Moon stones you randomy get by exploring Mt moon.
Jigglypuff will evolve into Wigglytuff. then you need to level him up untill you get the 4 scenes with him.
Ok, but I already have Jugglypuff, with him leveled up. He's in my pundex, but not showing up in my storage system, and I have 5 empty spots out of the 6 on my active roster. Should I try catching him(Jigglypuff) again, and level him up again. If so, where was he located? I think I might have used a save to get him, since my old saves wouldn't work for some reason. What say you?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Ok, but I already have Jugglypuff, with him leveled up. He's in my pundex, but not showing up in my storage system, and I have 5 empty spots out of the 6 on my active roster. Should I try catching him(Jigglypuff) again, and level him up again. If so, where was he located? I think I might have used a save to get him, since my old saves wouldn't work for some reason. What say you?
And are u sure you caught him before ? Could be wrong but i believe simply encountering the pokemon in the wild will put him into your pundex. I would just catch him (again) and level him up untill you get his scenes and then evolve him into wiggltuff.
Regarding Jigglypuff location i'm not sure but i think it was Mt moon or close to that location where you can find him.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
And are u sure you caught him before ? Could be wrong but i believe simply encountering the pokemon in the wild will put him into your pundex. I would just catch him (again) and level him up untill you get his scenes and then evolve him into wiggltuff.
Regarding Jigglypuff location i'm not sure but i think it was Mt moon or close to that location where you can find him.
Ok. But I think that if you have the heart by their name, that means you caught them and leveled them up, right? Maybe since I used the save, the person may have had them, but since I didn't catch them, they don't count. We'll see I guess. Thank you for your help.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Ok. But I think that if you have the heart by their name, that means you caught them and leveled them up, right? Maybe since I used the save, the person may have had them, but since I didn't catch them, they don't count. We'll see I guess. Thank you for your help.
Hmm weird. Your correct that if a heart is next to the pokemon it means you've seen all the scenes they have to offer.
Only possible if you've caught and leveled them up. Either it's some sort of bug or the guy you got the save from discarded Jigglypuff after he leveled him up. That would be a bit odd. Not sure. Haven't heard of anyone else having tis problem though.

Reactions: Sheissi

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does .14 include .13?
I don't think so.
I think you first need to download and extract 1.12->1.13 before you download and extract 1.13 ->1.14.
Otherwise you won't have 1.13 content.
1.12->1.13 link

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I can't see the version number being updated to .14
There are 24 Punkemons available, does that mean I have .14 or did it fail to upgrade? (I replaced all the files)
1.12->1.13->1.14

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can't see the version number being updated to .14
There are 24 Punkemons available, does that mean I have .14 or did it fail to upgrade? (I replaced all the files)
1.12->1.13->1.14
The name of the game folder doesn't change to .14 or .13.
I completed the new update and i'm counting 25 pokemons in my punkdex. The 1.14 update added the evolution of jigglypuff, wigglytuff. The 1.13 added Charmander and a team rocket scene.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The name of the game folder doesn't change to .14 or .13.
I completed the new update and i'm counting 25 pokemons in my punkdex. The 1.14 update added the evolution of jigglypuff, wigglytuff. The 1.13 added Charmander and a team rocket scene.
I meant the version number on the start screen. I must have done something wrong...

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes