Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Did the dev fix the punkdex yet. Because the whole ball next to the punkmon once you've seen it is confusing. Like there are things I've seen but not caught. And its registering as if I've caught them, if you go by normal pokemon pokedex standards.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
I suggest to make a evolution check after each lvl up. In 10x exp i lvl up too fast,I can't learn any move after evolution.Beside when i need to forget some old move to learn a new one, it's better to keep showing the new move in the choosen menu.(at least the move name, the better with the move effect works or not yet)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So there is no way to return to Mt. Moon from route 4?

Reactions: Ed B

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I suggest to make a evolution check after each lvl up. In 10x exp i lvl up too fast,I can't learn any move after evolution.Beside when i need to forget some old move to learn a new one, it's better to keep showing the new move in the choosen menu.(at least the move name, the better with the move effect works or not yet)
Yeah. That's the same kind of issue where Butterfree cant learn confusion.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
Beside there isn't a “Exp. Share” item so there is a exp share system that punkmon only need to join the first fight to share the exp from the whole battle.It's good but i don't know would it make a problem in evolution.
I mean I have a lv.47 Magikarp,when could it evolve into a Gyarados?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Beside there isn't a “Exp. Share” item so there is a exp share system that punkmon only need to join the first fight to share the exp from the whole battle.It's good but i don't know would it make a problem in evolution.
I mean I have a lv.47 Magikarp,when could it evolve into a Gyarados?
Gyarados isnt in the game yet. But normally he would evolve at level 20

Reactions: DzikiJohn

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
On the Thunder one's patreon page it says

New release!
when it is update on this site

kluh

Jul 6, 2017
Since the OP is still not updated to 0.13
Posting the link to 0.13 again. had to go look too far back, thought it might be a hassle for others as well :D

Till its updated in the title post

Reactions: Horse197

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
why v0.1.13? we're already at v0.1.14.

here ist the pc version of Leaf on Fire v0.1.14
this time it's again an update, extract it over your v0.1.13 installation
if you've used unren on v0.1.13, do it again after extracting the update and make sure the scripts are decompiled from the rpyc's or the new version files are overwritten @ 1st game start
Changelog: n/a
and to those, who are stuck at route04...

v0.1.14 misses not only the bg image for route04, but also the connection back to mt.moon
tbh it misses route04 completely because of a typo when you load a save from v0.1.13 and below
i made this little fix here, try it
i hope, it solves the problems, but the missing image is only the image from route03 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
drop it into the root of your installation
ok, everybody who uses my fix, please don't go back to mt.moon
problem is, you're stuck now at this location until new content in the east is released :ForeverAlone:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Questioning things seems to be getting me in trouble, but here we go anyways...

Why release a new area where you cant do anything, and just get stuck. Why not just keep that area out of the new update and just add the new punkmon until Cearluan and the other East city content is added?

D

Deleted member 118772

can someone share a save file with all pokemon from 1.14 please?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Questioning things seems to be getting me in trouble, but here we go anyways...

Why release a new area where you cant do anything, and just get stuck. Why not just keep that area out of the new update and just add the new punkmon until Cearluan and the other East city content is added?
yep, seems it wasn't the best decision, to add a location, where you get stucked.
but you can try my little fix, i posted earlier, so you can leave route04 again.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
why v0.1.13? we're already at v0.1.14.
What he meant is that on the original post, it still shows v0.1.12 and download links to 0.1.12 with no links to patch 0.1.13 and 0.1.14

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I figured out a fix to the issue with unable to get Charmander or Squirtle from Oak. Go to any city, bank both Clefable and Wigglytuff, save, and restart the game. Restarting the game alone didn't fix it, had to bank those two before.

young02006

Jun 10, 2018
so there's only Wigglytuff added in v0.1.14?nothing more for update v0.1.13-v0.1.14??I've found some new item like Dome Fossil/Helix Fossil(depends on your choice in Mt. MOON),are these things use on next version to unlock new pokemons??

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
so there's only Wigglytuff added in v0.1.14?nothing more for update v0.1.13-v0.1.14??I've found some new item like Dome Fossil/Helix Fossil(depends on your choice in Mt. MOON),are these things use on next version to unlock new pokemons??
If the game follows the original pokemon games, which so far it pretty much has, the fossils wont be in place until Cinnabar island. Anything is possible, but I dont think Cinnabar will be in the next update.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes