• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
is it like entering this site without the error?
oh, right!
To access this site I use the firefox extension "Exhentai Passport" (maybe you may also need a e-hentai.org account).
I uploaded the pictures on mega:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Seems to be an error in v.2. I'd wait on downloading it. During the gym battle against Misty attacking with your Pokemon gives you that error code page. I'd wait until the public version came out. Might be fixed by then.

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Seems to be an error in v.2. I'd wait on downloading it. During the gym battle against Misty attacking with your Pokemon gives you that error code page. I'd wait until the public version came out. Might be fixed by then.
This error appears on battles with other trainers too.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
I don't have a magikarp, when i take it? 1-2 times.
And 1 pokmon between 39 Jigglypuff and 41 Zubat (40)?

Last edited:

stae

Dec 28, 2017
I don't have a magikarp, when i take it? 1-2 times.
And 1 pokmon between 39 Jigglypuff and 41 Zubat (40)?
Didn't check in game but pokemon in pokedex are in order lowest evolution->middle one->last one->next pokemon. So considering that Jigglypuff has it's evolution which is Wigglytuff he should be the one with number 40. To evolvle him use moon stone. Your magikarp is either in your party or pc(if your party is full send one pokemon to the pc and withdraw magikarp; pc is in the pokecenter).

The mom content was raunchy but is it still only the bed kiss thats available or did they add more content to the mother and daughter route?
No new content for her.

Last edited:

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Didn't check in game but pokemon in pokedex are in order lowest evolution->middle one->last one->next pokemon. So considering that Jigglypuff has it's evolution which is Wigglytuff he should be the one with number 40. To evolvle him use moon stone. Your magikarp is either in your party or pc(if your party is full send one pokemon to the pc and withdraw magikarp; pc is in the pokecenter).

No new content for her.
Thanks, i will magikarp but, a'm evolved him to gyarados, and not watch the scenes magikarp(
The second time it does not give(((
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stae

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, i will magikarp but, a'm evolved him to gyarados, and not watch the scenes magikarp(
The second time it does not give(((
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you have to restart the game since i don't recall getting another magikarp from somewhere else.

Please tell, where are keep a save-files from this game?
aren't they in leaf/game/saves ?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Captured a couple of pokey monsters but no idea what I am actually supposed to be doing. The gym is never open so how do I open it?
The gym at that city is never open. Hit the "explore" button a few times. If an old man tells you that you can't pass (or something like that) return to the first city, as there is an event you need to do there.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
in 0.2,after the enemy switch , all my move missed, and after i switch ,all enemy move missed.the battle never end

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes