Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
No thats it the game got a cease and desist after Misty
It hadn't really sunk in for me until just now ... that means that at least some people AT Nintendo are aware this game exists ... for some reason, that kind of creeps me out, lol. Bets on whether they actually played it for more than just checking the property rights? Can you picture someone in Nintendo's legal department being like, "Damn, this is a good game ... I wonder how long we can sit on this before issuing the CAD order?"

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
It hadn't really sunk in for me until just now ... that means that at least some people AT Nintendo are aware this game exists ... for some reason, that kind of creeps me out, lol. Bets on whether they actually played it for more than just checking the property rights? Can you picture someone in Nintendo's legal department being like, "Damn, this is a good game ... I wonder how long we can sit on this before issuing the CAD order?"
I think they just keep an eye out for people making money off their games bc cause there are fan games way more popular than this ever was but they were finished and never got a CAD like insurgence and the Kaizo games

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anywhere videos of this can be watched in the UK? PH doesn't allow vids of this to be viewed in this country

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
That game was pretty cool, definetely sad about the abando... I mean, working in legal and having played to the game, I really would like to know what are exactly the claims from Nintendo, the copyright are not that clear and I am not sure their action in justice is into the range of this copyright. But I mean, it is Nintendo of america, so american lawyers ^^, poker players :p.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it's not even clear if that was from real noTendo or once again some whiteknight fanboi faking it like happened before on several occasions. dev had decided to not step into a legal trap there, probably because either way it binds ressources as in time, cash etc. and leads to patreon slamming a lid on it.

Reactions: Razorheadult

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
it's not even clear if that was from real noTendo or once again some whiteknight fanboi faking it like happened before on several occasions. dev had decided to not step into a legal trap there, probably because either way it binds ressources as in time, cash etc. and leads to patreon slamming a lid on it.
By the way, do you know what is the game he talked about? the one he intended on dev after that? fantasy and all?

Edit: ah sorry, tales of terrara... I am blind sometimes :p

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes