lordb

Oct 26, 2017
thing is nintendo doesn't actualy have a legal leg to stand on as this game is fair use but nintendo would still lock it up in court for years and the creator would likely go broke before a ruling was ever handed down

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thing is nintendo doesn't actualy have a legal leg to stand on as this game is fair use but nintendo would still lock it up in court for years and the creator would likely go broke before a ruling was ever handed down
They don't need a legal leg, companies start court cases for the most ridiculous of reasons.

What they do have is a team of lawyers and billions of dollars which is more than enough to keep it locked up in court and bury the dev in debt and still get what they want without winning.

They know this, we know this and the dev knows this that's why they can do what they want.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anyone knows how to fuck with pokemons like nidorino? I checked the thread and i couldn't find anything
basically the same for all of them, do "training" and have it fight until levelup, more "training" etc. the according next action available always come -after- a levelup, not after each, but they all can level up to some intercourse action. best way is to have them take part in some fights; they get experience from in no matter if they are the actual winner.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is there any chance of this game being continued?
you would have to convince the dev to pass on the assets and the whole planning. doubt he still has all that. then you'd have to try and find someone who dares continue.

Bocket

Jul 30, 2018
It may have been asked just about a thousand times before, but does anyone have a copy of v02.02/v02.03 laying around that they can put up on Mega or something? Looks like it has been done before and maybe said person could refresh that link. Only found those bloody cashgrabbers and I don't have the time to wait, torrenting doesn't work either

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone have patch for v201 or above for windows? OP has only listed patch for androids and V2 has lot of bugs and freeze... I will be thankful even if someone upload the full version too

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
1620063655138.png

Where can I get these badges? I only have 2 badges, but I dunno where I got them. Is this possible in this version?

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone know any other games with this model? damn, she's perfect.

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
is there a complete gallery save? there is some missing pokemon on the complete save posted here or maybe its in the game.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Sad to see this abandoned, does anyone know why this game in particular got a cease and desist by Nintendo but not other games like Something unlimited, rogue like, the game of thrones trainer etc? Especially since those game in particular were making way more money on their respective Patreons than this dev.
Couldn't the dev just tag this as a parody? Is it because DC/Warner Bros don't give a shit and Nintendo do? I heard that Something Unlimited (don't remember what it was called before) got a cease and desist, but all they did was label it as a parody and change the name.

.o_O

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey, after beating the redhead girl (don't remember her name) in the gym I don't know where to go... Is there something else I have to do or something?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Hey, after beating the redhead girl (don't remember her name) in the gym I don't know where to go... Is there something else I have to do or something?
I don't remember exactly what's what in this one, but bare in mind it ends somewhere around the mountain region. I think there were two complete gyms.

Reactions: Sieglinnde
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes