F1forhalp

SOTD: Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
abandoned or not, i'll play it. craptendo's ship is sinking anyway.

jayeti

Jun 22, 2018
I could REALLY use help.
i am super stuck, i just started but i can't seem to be able to explore new routs, i tried each of these areas a few times, nada.
i already fought blue in route 22, and since then, nothing.
just spam the explore option at location furthest to the north

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
this is the new verison v0.2.02 enjoy it workupload
the PC+MAC+ANDROID torrent (some adds and sites links added)

for whoever was looking; that workupload link in the quote is still working (as of today) and newer than the OP version.
no idea about the torrent; i don't do torrents.
before you ask: no, this is not a new update. it's just the latestest one ever done. the game is still abandoned.

Reactions: TrueDarkness35
D

Deleted member 2721482

I have a couple of questions -
how do you evolve charmander , sandshrew and basically anyone? I have only managed kakuna butterfree and gyarados and arbok I think.
what do you do with the helix fossil?
where do you get third badge?
where do you find onix??
appreciate any help.

D

Deleted member 2721482

also can someone let me know which pokemons are there in game ?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
uhm.. you should try the *edit* button instead of writing many new entries, avoids people getting angry >.>

just look through the thread, there are some lists, and some people mentioned which one does evolve and how.
onix is not in the game (not playable) at this stage, the fossils are not usable, and since the game is no longer developed, you will not get any more badges. check the thread tags, it's abandoned.

D

Deleted member 2721482

uhm.. you should try the *edit* button instead of writing many new entries, avoids people getting angry >.>

just look through the thread, there are some lists, and some people mentioned which one does evolve and how.
onix is not in the game (not playable) at this stage, the fossils are not usable, and since the game is no longer developed, you will not get any more badges. check the thread tags, it's abandoned.
aight thanks bruv

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
look up ThunderOne either on this forum or on his patreon , for new projects. i'd say it's the same renderer and likely a comparable quality.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes