RPGM Abandoned League of Corruption [v0.3.0b] [Yeehaw Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
What does "On hold" mean?
It means that they stopped "for now" developing the game, but obviously they still are accepting all your patreon money.
Don't worry, keep giving them patreon money and maybe you will have again an update...maybe. :cool:
Hope is the last to die, right? Believe it, believe it. In the mean time, pay. Pay for hope, pay and pray.
Me? As always i don't pay and laugh. 90% of these games end like this, but people never learn. It's entertaining.
I litterally came here years ago in seach of a few sex games, but stayed here fore the comments.
People that pay for sex games even if most of the times the games get dropped or put "on hold". And they never learn, they keep paying and hoping...delicious.

Feb 23, 2018
It means that they stopped "for now" developing the game, but obviously they still are accepting all your patreon money.
Don't worry, keep giving them patreon money and maybe you will have again an update...maybe. :cool:
Hope is the last to die, right? Believe it, believe it. In the mean time, pay. Pay for hope, pay and pray.
Me? As always i don't pay and laugh. 90% of these games end like this, but people never learn. It's entertaining.
I litterally came here years ago in seach of a few sex games, but stayed here fore the comments.
People that pay for sex games even if most of the times the games get dropped or put "on hold". And they never learn, they keep paying and hoping...delicious.
Wow... I think i just lost some brain cells reading that.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I hope they contuine...
Sorry, but League of Corruption lost the ”next project” poll and Cyberthing will be my next game. You can get more info on Patreon along with more info about the next main project. Don’t worry, LoC will be available for download.

Did you perchance miss the completed game - Yorna? I’m working on my projects transparently and you can clearly see what I do via patch notes and weekly reports. So~o where did this come from?

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
The edge on this comment. Damm, it's like a pizza cutter, all edge and no point.:ROFLMAO:
"As always I don't pay and laugh." Looks like we have a high IQ individual here boys.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THeUnknow1980

Mar 18, 2019
Well in the Musical Pipe puzzle i can only interact with 3 in the right. I can't interact or change anything with the 2 near the door. It is a bug or it is how the game is.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It's in the cutscene on the second floor of the castle after rescuing Ahri but it requires you to feed the shard of power to the spirit/globe of power to use domination magic.

LoC gets difficulty settings in 0.2.5 and they will affect complex puzzles too. The zone you are trying to get into is optional so you can either wait for an easier version or use this solution:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant change the first 2

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Don't get your hopes up, according to a poll people voted for a new game (the game after LoC was finished by now), which will be the main focus.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Wow... I think i just lost some brain cells reading that.
The edge on this comment. Damm, it's like a pizza cutter, all edge and no point.:ROFLMAO:
"As always I don't pay and laugh." Looks like we have a high IQ individual here boys.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah, the satisfaction of reading people that makes fun of me.
And then, we discover that i was right ;)

You laugh, but in the meantime 7 months and a half have passed and the game is still on hold. And you pay your patreon fee.[/QUOTE]

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Ah, the satisfaction of reading people that makes fun of me.
And then, we discover that i was right ;)

You laugh, but in the meantime 7 months and a half have passed and the game is still on hold. And you pay your patreon fee.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because the patreon is totally exclusive to just this game, and totally not for the other game that is *finished* since, or the other one that people preferred over continuing this. How dare people support someone who finishes a game that's more wanted by the people paying money.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
It's been awhile... where are the musical popes?
Altho, passing them already, I may not be able to help.
I think, after reading some of the comments here.
you select the pipe, then use the up or down option to tune the pipe.
If it's at it's max up or down, you can go that way any more.
I last played this a year ago.

Last edited:

HyskeaX

Aug 5, 2021
i solved my problem just by changing the dificulty of my save so i only have to change the 3 last pipes and not the 5

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
My saves. First has 4 side, 1 main and 1 castle quests finished. Second has 6 side, 2 main and 2 castle quests finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGEfan

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
League Of Corruption [0.3.0b+0.2.5c] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (935 MB/111 MB) :

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes