RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
Played the initial release. Couple of things to mention.
Positives:
-the game has great potential
-there are scenes outside of battles.
Negatives:
-bugs, I haven't encountered anything game breaking (like really breaking) but there were a few that are there, so I'm expecting them to be ironed out for next release.

Idk if the devs of this game are gonna read this, but this game a ton of potential, I love the style. I'll wait for an update or two, and if the game will be going in the direction I prefer then you got your self a new patreon sub.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played the game a little bit and I have to say it was pretty fun beginning of smth that can grow into a really nice game, though I think it could be a better idea to release the game somewhat later with a little bit more content. I'm not a fan of battle games, especially femdom battle games, since to reach femdom content usually I need to lose (and I don't play games to lose fights in them), so I'm happy to see some in-fight scenes like Katarina's (if I recall her name correctly) question that may lead to surrendering and h scenes in a more natural way. I wish however the h scenes would be longer and more developed, though if there'll be an option of being relentessly put down by few/many girls one after another during some prolonged series of events/fights that wouldn't be perhaps a bad idea on a femdom route. Btw surrender "skill" would be a good idea for those who don't wish to spend too much time on a fight they want to lose anyway. Maybe some more dialogues and dialogue options during fights wouldn't hurt and I'd wish the next updates add more content in the town. Finally I have to say I didn't like the shaking screen effect; while it's ok for a short while during a scene having it linger for some time afterwards is (for me at least) quite nauseating. That being said I mostly liked what I've seen and I'll come back for more.

Reactions: Jack O Man

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
any way to get the images (of MC and Lux) unstuck?
nvm, saveeditor saved the day again

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Good art style, popular characters, kinks that are always in demand: yeah, this game will have an audience.

I've run into the same bugs with the pink screen and Lux. I would also suggest that you reconsider that massive screen shake in the Kata scenes, because that got stuck too, and a 20-30 sec long wild shaking does not seem to be appealing.

I also second the suggestion of a surrender or auto lose button, since the optimal way to play this demo was to hold down enter during combat and i had to keep reloading when i accidentally skipped the conversations.

Things might be different when the other girls are added as well, but for now i'd prefer if the scenes would be just a little bit longer, because unless the combat involves the scene like Kata's, then a bit of warm up could be nice to make the switch between the almost skippable combat and the good content smoother.

I wish you the best and i'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

Apr 28, 2020
I probably reached the end of the current content with both girls, and so far I like it, but really, in the future, when there are more girls, it might be better to add a quest log, which is missing in any rpgm game, a surrender button to skip unnecessary fights , well, maybe except for scenes where there are animations in the battle like with Kat, or as in one version, Kat simply offers to skip the fight, and yes, after the facesitting animation of the Kat, the camera shake remains, and indeed the shake itself is superfluous. But in general, I will wait for new updates, I wonder what content other girls will have.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Great start, only real complaint I have is it would be nice to have something come up that says "End of content" or something when you get to the end, especially when you have a game like this where you can seemingly just play forever without knowing if there is more content actually ahead.

Reactions: Parrbapp

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
This screen shaking make me almost sick, but it|s not bad game.
I would prefer to have original characters and not a copies of LoL champions.

Reactions: Mister_M

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Finally a real vanilla and harem RPG Maker game... :cry:
Good luck with the game... :giggle:(y)

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
This is looking like a pretty good start; I've been craving more LoL-related content in general, if my current avatar is any hint of that.:love: I would agree with other opinions here, though. Perhaps holding the release until a bit more content was ready would have been better for the demo. As it stands, my interest is hooked.
Watching this thread now. You have potential for something great here.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes