RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
if you check their twitter, 0.2 is out they just haven't given the free version yet.
Thank you! And then I thought the project was abandoned. It's not a good idea to take such long breaks at the beginning of a project to advance. I hope this is a temporary developer difficulty

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you! And then I thought the project was abandoned. It's not a good idea to take such long breaks at the beginning of a project to advance. I hope this is a temporary developer difficulty
It's not that long of a break though? Sure it depends on the size of the update, but there are plenty of great games that customarily take 3 or 4 months between updates! It has been how long since the first version released - about 1 month? You should never assume a game was "abandoned" after this brief of a period - of course it's fine to ask but there's no need to rush to such conclusions, as then other users might think you know more than you actually do and I've seen new devs get demoralised and abandon their projects if a lot of people criticize them heavily or doubt them too openly early on...

I'm not saying this will happen with this game and I think you were just sincerely hoping for an update, so I'm not blaming you of anything, but just as a piece of advice for the future try not to start discussions about game abandonment when you're only speculating and it hasn't even been two months since the last release, especially with early/new devs! :)

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
It's not that long of a break though? Sure it depends on the size of the update, but there are plenty of great games that customarily take 3 or 4 months between updates! It has been how long since the first version released - about 1 month? You should never assume a game was "abandoned" after this brief of a period - of course it's fine to ask but there's no need to rush to such conclusions, as then other users might think you know more than you actually do and I've seen new devs get demoralised and abandon their projects if a lot of people criticize them heavily or doubt them too openly early on...

I'm not saying this will happen with this game and I think you were just sincerely hoping for an update, so I'm not blaming you of anything, but just as a piece of advice for the future try not to start discussions about game abandonment when you're only speculating and it hasn't even been two months since the last release, especially with early/new devs! :)
Yes, you are completely right, I jumped to conclusions, the game just came out and, according to my observations, it does not consist of many incredibly realistic and high-quality renders, it was made on a different engine, so it seemed to me that such a big break in such a game is a lot , but I think you're right, I rushed to conclusions, it was necessary to check other sources of information.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yes, you are completely right, I jumped to conclusions, the game just came out and, according to my observations, it does not consist of many incredibly realistic and high-quality renders, it was made on a different engine, so it seemed to me that such a big break in such a game is a lot , but I think you're right, I rushed to conclusions, it was necessary to check other sources of information.
No worries! And I agree with you that it doesn't use as high quality renders as fendom games like Karlsson's Gambit (which has thousands of renders and uses a lot of Daz studio props and models), so it's reasonable to expect more frequent updates than for a huge game like that. Anyway, can't wait to see what the second update has in store for us once it goes public!

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Will the updates ever get released to this thread? There is already a new version announced on patreon but theres not even version 0.2 here.

Tesugagensho

Jan 18, 2020
Will the updates ever get released to this thread? There is already a new version announced on patreon but theres not even version 0.2 here.
The creator said on discord that they'd release the next update here after 0.3 is release for patron's, so this site will be an update behind

Reactions: BlackQuasar

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
Gameplay fun, artwork amazing, characters intresting and fun story version 0.1 btw, I want to be happy and watch this game grow alot huge potential

Reactions: meeman

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Thanks for the feedback all!

V0.2 is now available to the public, and V0.3 has just been released for our patreons!

Checkout our discord for links (discord link in main post).
Thank you sir !

V0.3 got out real quick, I don't know how many you are on the project but nice to see some femdom devs are finally getting efficient.

The system of letting the older version free is nice too.

Apr 28, 2020
I tried version 0.2, and the question arose, I saw a new girl, there is some kind of interaction with her, but from the scenes there is only to kneel down and clean her shoes and this is not something that would be content, I also saw with Lux the same scene that was in the first versions with foot massage, just after the battle you can start it, now I go to the arena, nothing new, outside the arena all the phrases are repeated, did I miss something or is that all for 0.2?

Reactions: LAKueiJin

whitefangs07

Aug 16, 2020
I tried version 0.2, and the question arose, I saw a new girl, there is some kind of interaction with her, but from the scenes there is only to kneel down and clean her shoes and this is not something that would be content, I also saw with Lux the same scene that was in the first versions with foot massage, just after the battle you can start it, now I go to the arena, nothing new, outside the arena all the phrases are repeated, did I miss something or is that all for 0.2?
there is also the trample scene I found during battle for the new girl. Other than that I didnt find anything else.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes