RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
another lol game, will it be as good as noxian night or will it be left halfway like the promising ionian corps, what will the future hold?

Kague

Dec 1, 2019
Good work! Excited to see more of it. If I can say anything, please remove/change the animation when Kat sit on your face in battle and it make the whole screen vibrate and all, it's honestly disturbing and I had to look away everytime

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Good idea, great story and art. Not much content. Lots of bugs.
Game froze at the second/third lesson with Lux (after massage lesson).
Katarina bleeding counter sometimes doesn't reset (the damage is reset though). Sometimes after battle MC gets teleported in town, sometimes he doesn't. I had a moment when I fought both girls (1 win 1 lose iirc) and I had to approach unimplemented girl to get teleported back. I somehow started studying with Lux 2 times, because I lost to Katarina a lot of times, got scene with Lux and begged her to teach me. Then I started fighting lux and got accepted second time. Pls fix.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Interesting game, but it only got 2 female characters for now.

Says it has CBT, but there is no picture or animation for it. please add!

The pink screen coloration after facesitting stays untill you rest. (bug)

And so far, it doesnt matter whether you give Lux/Miss somethingcrownsomething a massage or not, as she will act like you did.

The graphics are well done. Keep up the good work! (and add some cbt pictures) ;)

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
It is the first time that I have an approach with something related to LoL and I feel that I started in the right way

Reactions: LAKueiJin

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Interesting game, but it only got 2 female characters for now.

Says it has CBT, but there is no picture or animation for it. please add!

The pink screen coloration after facesitting stays untill you rest. (bug)

And so far, it doesnt matter whether you give Lux/Miss somethingcrownsomething a massage or not, as she will act like you did.

The graphics are well done. Keep up the good work! (and add some cbt pictures) ;)
Lux kicks MC's nuts. I think that is considered CBT.

Kurumi87

Nov 30, 2018
At the timing of this message game currently on version 0.1.

I've noticed a good handful of bugs. But not surprised since its only 0.1. Though bugs a side found it enjoyable.
Looking forward for to future updates.
I do hope that update's come out at a nice pass and that the developer doesn't feel like they have to rush updates.

Reactions: meeman
Apr 28, 2020
How do I progress the Lux route after staring at her ass? She just stays mad so far.
in a fight with Kat, you need to agree to kiss her ass, then Lux will see this and there will be a conversation with her, and it seems like you will need to say that Kat made you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Any bugs listed in this thread should be fixed in the newest version available on our discord.

Also, we have just released a new champion, Irelia! Patreon only version for now, but will be made available here at a later date.

As always, thank you for your continued feedback xoxo

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Tried this and I really liked the first release (especially Katarina's scenes, although Lux is pretty promising as well once she starts looking down on MC and punishing him... :sneaky:) - can't wait to see what you've got in store for the other 2 girls as well! Great job so far dev!

Also, this still has less bugs than the latest version of Domina, so I won't complain! :LOL:

Reactions: RodolFaso
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes