RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thread Updated to v0.2
Whenever a release go public, please press the Report Button to a message saying the next version went public that hopefully has the download link

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
I wish i got my paycheck in dollars or euro, maybe then i could afford backing this game on patreon. I am not really complaining, i ve had plenty of fun with version that is public but damn those prices hurt.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Can someone tell me what the ruby and Sapphire gems do? Along with the charm the mage lady is selling?

Last edited:

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Nice game, was looking trough the images and saw a pic of Katarina without her pants, is it possible to get that ingame?

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
Nice game, was looking trough the images and saw a pic of Katarina without her pants, is it possible to get that ingame?
At some point she'll start using temptation attacks on you by presenting her ass. Reject the offer. She'll pull her pants down and insist on it. You need to have been dominated/defeated enough times first. I think it is on a later game version too, if I remember right.

Reactions: Crableth

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone got a 0.1 save? I accidentally deleted mine and don't want to replay everything for 0.2
I can only give from version 0.2, consider the first saves at the very beginning.
I don’t remember in version 0.1 whether they gave 50 coins per day of battles in case of defeat, so in 0.2 throwing saves from 0.1 is not the best option

Reactions: jkm7777777

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Are we supposed to be able to beat any of them? If so what should I buy? Lux seems like the easiest
well, you can beat any of them, but you needt atleast sword or doran sword, heal botel and so much luck. but there is not worthy

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
What's the point in struggling if it doesn't work on any of the holds? I've noticed it only works on lux's light bind move

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes