RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Both 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 are out, but haven't been posted here yet, Despair.
Is 0.3.2 a new version which add new content ? Because dev said he would release the older version each time he release a new version ln discord.

But if 0.3.2 is just buf fixing we won't have 0.3 here before 0.4 is out on discord.

Snesjosh115

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not sure, the patreon says that 3.1 is the "ass update", and 3.2 is out, but I ain't paying $16.50 to see them lmao.

Mussy

Mar 2, 2018
Ahri seems to be missing from the game for me. I only see lux, kat and irellia (cait isn't appearing in the battle map anymore) not sure if thats intended

Reactions: LAKueiJin

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Could you remind us what was added on game?
Check update log on main post!

Ahri seems to be missing from the game for me. I only see lux, kat and irellia (cait isn't appearing in the battle map anymore) not sure if thats intended
how can we see the fourth girl ?
Because I just have three for now.
Read letter in your tent after 5(?) or so rounds pass, then find her in the big forest map. She will appear normally after that.
yeah but it is called the leage of domination so it would be kinda of cool if there was male dom content to
I agree! But the patreons currently want more femdom content.

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Not bad. Of course, you need to work a little on art, but for a start it’s not bad at all. Waiting for the next update.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
A few questions, and a bug.

Bug: When I do the event in the inn with all the girls and have to choose between kat and Irelia, if I choose irelia, she leads me back to her room and just does the usual training scene where she slaps me. Then when it is over, I leave the room, and another irelia comes walking up the stairs, stops at the door to her room, and the game freezes.

Question wise, how do you get the foot kiss scene with Lux and the Foot scene with katarina with being in her cage?

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
A few questions, and a bug.

Bug: When I do the event in the inn with all the girls and have to choose between kat and Irelia, if I choose irelia, she leads me back to her room and just does the usual training scene where she slaps me. Then when it is over, I leave the room, and another irelia comes walking up the stairs, stops at the door to her room, and the game freezes.

Question wise, how do you get the foot kiss scene with Lux and the Foot scene with katarina with being in her cage?
How do you do the inn event? I have passed like 17 rounds but nothing.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
how to
Check update log on main post!

Read letter in your tent after 5(?) or so rounds pass, then find her in the big forest map. She will appear normally after that.

I agree! But the patreons currently want more femdom content.
triggler kat reward or punish

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes