RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
How do we have the inn event ?
How do you do the inn event? I have passed like 17 rounds but nothing.
Lose to all champs at least 5ish times, then it will trigger when you return to town (they will all be in the inn).

how to

triggler kat reward or punish
Do the inn scene.

Is this the case? If so, why bother having us answer questions?
It is possible to pass! You get a new spell if you do.

How to get taken to Kat's room?
Lose to her enough, and then talk to her in town.

Reactions: Moussedo

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I think I got all the Katarina scenes, but to make sure, what are the reward and punishment scenes?

Cool game, really excited for next releases!

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Feels very rushed and forced after a couple rounds. I understand it's a femdom game, but having options to refuse in the start and then after 3 rounds the game just decides for you is a bit "unimmersive" so to speak.

Also maybe make struggling actually work

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Lose to all champs at least 5ish times, then it will trigger when you return to town (they will all be in the inn).

To the original 3 champs, or does that include AHRI? Because if so that's kinda grindy as that's another 5 days of losing three rounds in order to get 5 losses to AHRI, and losses to the other two are all repeat scenes.

Reactions: lewd666Guy

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
To the original 3 champs, or does that include AHRI? Because if so that's kinda grindy as that's another 5 days of losing three rounds in order to get 5 losses to AHRI, and losses to the other two are all repeat scenes.
You have to lose 5ish times against Ahri too. It's pretty grindy if you do it now. But you can also be patient and wait for the next update. That way, it's gonna feel more natural, and you'll have some variety in your events too.

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
Hello everyone, please tell me how to get into the cage to Katarina? I'm already in my 30th round, but I still haven't been there (

Reactions: LAKueiJin

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Is it just an instant loss every time the opponent uses a heart move? Struggle doesn't seem to do anything.
Except Katarina's leg lock thing. I can tank the damage from that.

Snesjosh115

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone gotten the questions right on Lux's quiz? I swear the answers are

Taryen
Peacefully
Inshu
Mage

but I can't get it right... any luck from someone else? on 0.3.1 btw.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Great game so far maybe this has been said before but i feel like katarina's facesitting move should do more damage seeing as struggle doesnt seem to work and even if it did if you get stuck in the move with to much hp maybe right after using a health potion the move goes on for a bit to long
also i feel if this goes on i can start a shoe shop with all the boots irelia keeps giving me without taking them back

Reactions: ElatedOwl

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
can someone upload a save before all the new katarina scenes?
i cant get them :( i just keep fighting her and nothing happend

Reactions: biniweti

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
could you do a pole like vote like femdom content maledom content and both or did u already done that
Can we not do this for once? Can we not just one goddamn time not come into a femdom game asking for maledom? Is this truly the one absolute of life? That one of you dumbfucks will do this every single time? Break the wheel dude. Change fate. You don't have to do this. Don't give into those primal desires telling you "Now be a dumbfuck real quick". Ignore it. Please. It doesn't have to be this way.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
The inn scene with Irelia was the same as the one I got earlier for cleaning her boots (with us coming into her room, closing eyes and getting slapped). After it I couldn't move, was that a glitch? Is there supposed to be some other scene with her?

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Can we not do this for once? Can we not just one goddamn time not come into a femdom game asking for maledom? Is this truly the one absolute of life? That one of you dumbfucks will do this every single time? Break the wheel dude. Change fate. You don't have to do this. Don't give into those primal desires telling you "Now be a dumbfuck real quick". Ignore it. Please. It doesn't have to be this way.
I mean, I'm a femdom only fan and find questions like that annoying in some femdom game threads, but the front page for this one literally says "There will be both dominant and submissive routes to explore, but currently there is much more content for the latter." Seems like it would be a valid question because of that.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I mean, I'm a femdom only fan and find questions like that annoying in some femdom game threads, but the front page for this one literally says "There will be both dominant and submissive routes to explore, but currently there is much more content for the latter." Seems like it would be a valid question because of that.
It's true. But at this point I only hope it will stay femdom only. I wouldn't care if there was maledom, I'll just never trigger those scenes, that would just mean femdom content would take more time to be released.

But I personally think the most important on these projects is to do what you like. ElatedOwl , what are you into ? Femdom ? Maledom ? Both ?

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes