RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
The grapples feel unescapable, even struggling 10 times still didn't get me out of any of them
The main thing I hope for is that they will tell us a fucking cheat for money. I spent 3! fucking hours just to farm a doran sword, a shield, three healing potions, boots of speed, a cloak and some other crap .... it was so stuffy that during the battles I dreamed of killing all my opponents with the ends so that they would already definitely not resurrected. As a result, after 3 hours, I reached the point that I began to kill Lux and Irelia more and more, but Katarina ... this is the most annoying mob that, after each of your defeats, the bleeding rate increases. 39 bleeding per hit. This is the aisle on which I defeated her (rebooting before the fight 60 times because she did an indestructible capture after which only the option to restart the game remained). So I seriously hope for a cheat for money just for the sake of speeding up the same type of grind that just freezes.

Reactions: Doom Marine

ilikeoppai

Oct 12, 2020
The main thing I hope for is that they will tell us a fucking cheat for money. I spent 3! fucking hours just to farm a doran sword, a shield, three healing potions, boots of speed, a cloak and some other crap .... it was so stuffy that during the battles I dreamed of killing all my opponents with the ends so that they would already definitely not resurrected. As a result, after 3 hours, I reached the point that I began to kill Lux and Irelia more and more, but Katarina ... this is the most annoying mob that, after each of your defeats, the bleeding rate increases. 39 bleeding per hit. This is the aisle on which I defeated her (rebooting before the fight 60 times because she did an indestructible capture after which only the option to restart the game remained). So I seriously hope for a cheat for money just for the sake of speeding up the same type of grind that just freezes.
All I needed to defeat everyone was a BF Sword, didnt buy anything else and just went straight for it, after that I bought a shield to beat irelia and got really lucky on katarina (she did like 10 tempts instead of attacking) and the rest went just fine, I dont think a money hack is needed, rather another way to gain money besides going into battle and losing repeatedly

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Keyword of yours there is "to me".
Their busts are certainly not that of the average 16year old from when I went to school; but what do I know maybe the last decade evolution really sped up the growth rate of women.
As for their bodies, slender/slim and fit - certainly a lot of women in the mid-late 20s where I live that look like them without extreme proportions; but I'm also not American.
its pointless to argue with you,isnt it? And i put to me because i can only speak for myself,though many may find this art also questionable.I will never get why you like kids or as you put them "kid looking adult women"

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
its pointless to argue with you,isnt it? And i put to me because i can only speak for myself,though many may find this art also questionable.I will never get why you like kids or as you put them "kid looking adult women"
Looks like young adults to me, and the vast vast majority of people (1000+ people have played the game, you are the only person to ever make this comment). They're even as tall as the male PC.

Not sure where your mind is, and it's stupid I even needed to respond. Stop trying to cause drama.

Sep 20, 2020
Use an online save editor

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for this ElatedOwl and thanks for sharing the public version with us. Sponsor sites and Discord both are banned here but at least the zone isn't... yet so thank goodness for posting about your game on some communities. Nice art and even though my LoL lore is close to zero, love the characters and humor. ;)

I'm sorry if those have been fixed in the latest version but here goes. I also haven't had time to playtest everything but will do asap. (I also haven't had time to take a look at the code so those are rough guesses.)
- The round exits after facing 3 combatants and Ahri counts as one, so you can see where this goes since after Ahri shows up on round 6+ there are 4 of them (one of them won't be faced before being sent back to town)
- Cleaning Irelia's boots will send Summoner back to town. If performed during a tournament, the current round can be repeated the same day
- More importantly, the dom check is likely one-time only as she will then give Summoner the boots but the "Hello, peasant" prompt will never show up again (I believe this also means the unlocked "training" is missable)
- Visual: Irelia's blades stay onscreen during the Blade Dance skill (left side of the screen, missing erase picture?)
- Visual: Irelia's "Hello, peasant" sprite calls in town remain onscreen due to not being erased (they will be next time a picture erase happens, such as talking to Katarina after that)
- Visual: The performance handler event (green portal) is visible on the Forgotten Town map
- Dialogue repeat: A few loops repeat dialogue (both inside and outside of battle), will have to do some testing on this
- Continuity: If Katarina's jail scene occurs after the tournament has ended for the day, Summoner will still complain about not being able to participate

Not really bugs, more like funstuff - test/debug remnants in current public version:
- "Qiyana is not implemented" when talking to the (supposedly unreachable) Qiyana sprite
- Supposedly unreachable lootable chest with 3 liquid angers, 3 stoneskin potions and 1 pickaxe in addition to the 100G that is displayed on the Lost Forest map

I'll try and test more things as time allows for it, please let me know if you'd like me to focus on something that hasn't already been fixed and hasn't been fully tested.

As for the balance, I'm biased since I've been deliberately getting my ass kicked while testing, though I also did play normally and had no major issues even at level 1 (without RMMV/RMMZ js console, SuperToolsEngine or save editing).

Refilling the map chests after a tournament ends might help players a bit; alternately, giving more gold at the end. Disabling self-switches requires script calls so you could also use a regular tournament check one so they can be looted again on the next day. Just a random suggestion if people have trouble with money and don't want to save edit/$gameParty._gold = 1e9.

Keep it up and thanks again! (y)
Thanks for your testing! Most (but not all) of these are fixed in the patreon version! Stay tuned for new updates being posted here later, and let me know if you find any bugs on the new version!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Looks like young adults to me, and the vast vast majority of people (1000+ people have played the game, you are the only person to ever make this comment). They're even as tall as the male PC.

Not sure where your mind is, and it's stupid I even needed to respond. Stop trying to cause drama.
Maybe because its because those who hate the art or the game dont even bother to say so,few on this site even bother to write negative reviews and some of them are even deleted,while good reviews are spammed and not deleted plus 1000+ idiots can say something is ok,doesnt change the fact it isnt. We have a saying here,if 1000+ people will jump out the window you will too?

My mind is where its supposed to be,how about yours? And No it isnt stupid,as a dev you are obliged to answear all questions fans have,in fact it is stupid that YOU think its not worth responding,maybe try to take a leaf from other devs who outclass you by miles mkay?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Maybe because its because those who hate the art or the game dont even bother to say so,few on this site even bother to write negative reviews and some of them are even deleted,while good reviews are spammed and not deleted plus 1000+ idiots can say something is ok,doesnt change the fact it isnt. We have a saying here,if 1000+ people will jump out the window you will too?

My mind is where its supposed to be,how about yours? And No it isnt stupid,as a dev you are obliged to answear all questions fans have,in fact it is stupid that YOU think its not worth responding,maybe try to take a leaf from other devs who outclass you by miles mkay?
you say all that inflammatory shit then you act like you're a fan

Jan 15, 2021
why does he think he is right ?
if the 1000 others including the dev are so in the wrong just stop playing as you are one of the only ones that are unsatisfied
not every game need to have what you want
and not every dev need to do what you think are right

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
anyone have 0.3.2 ? it should be the next free version... I heard it has bugs but I dont see why thats an issue, its like as if the previous version were not buggy ???

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
New version is out on Patreon. Qiyana was added to the game, while 3.2 should be on here in a short amount of time.
still waiting on 3.2 ..... again, bugs or not, its not like there werent any bugs in previous versions

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes