RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

justaguyinneed

Mar 17, 2019
Yo as cool as this project is, the protagonists face just looks like the god damn Roblox face and i cant stop laughing. It just reminds me of shitposts and the like.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
For some reason my save is playing thunderstorm sounds everywhere. Might just have to start a new save at this point, it's never going to stop raining

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Correct. Unless this was changed she only appears on the forest map (and is also missable). Don't recall the odds, probably about 1 in 4 since the random distribution is uneven.Wallhack/noclip. (Hold down the control key. Or if you feel bored, you can also teleport to the coordinates - or even trigger the event from a distance while you're at it.) Ignore Lux completely after losing to her the first time. If you still want her feet somehow, turn off the switch that controls it to prevent her from using any CBT at all. (You can do this for just about everything - with some side effects of course.)

For others, might be. Don't recall very well but if you progress their route they'll start randomly using some.Sure. I don't exactly recall where I saved but here you go, this might break things in older versions. (Save is from 0.4.1 devbuild.)

If you experience difficulties in using the save, please make sure you do it properly. Backup your folder/saves, make sure you saved at least once, then overwrite your first slot with this one (or put it somewhere else your global savedata knows about as an used up save slot) and save again to refresh global savedata. Lost interest the moment someone mentioned a certain PTSD-inducing team.
And that save stuck when you talk to lux

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
nice game so far, one i'll keep an eye on for sure. it seems to progress nicely.
for everyone like me that used an older save: don't do it and start from scratch. otherwise your battle statistics are messed up (game treats it as if you never fought anyone, statistic wise but not actual story progression), and you will miss out on things like the new moves. unless you mess with the files of course.
i can confirm that the 1st fight against qiyana loops if you win. also i think the addiction mechanic isn't really working yet. the game told me that i got an increase (oral, after working at the inn and bringing ahri food), but checking in the tent said i'm still at 0. i have seen even less in regards to lust. aren't these mechanics not really implemented yet or am i just missing things?

Tanzenie

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 1726542

Overview:
You enter a magical tournament by accident. You cannot leave until a winner is declared. You must do your best to
defeat the other champions. But beware, they have ideas and goals of their own. Will you make allies or enemies? Will you
create a harem of hot women, or will you be enslaved by them?

Game features a 'vanilla' combat system that slowly shifts to become more perverted over time as your relationship with
each character changes. There will be both dominant and submissive routes to explore, but currently there is much more content for the latter.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-27
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: ElatedOwl -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Come join our discord for more updates, or check our Patreon for newer releases!!!

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1724760 View attachment 1724762 View attachment 1724764 View attachment 1724765 View attachment 1724766 View attachment 1869886 View attachment 1869867 View attachment 1869862 View attachment 1869878 View attachment 1869875 View attachment 1949026 View attachment 1949029 View attachment 1949035 View attachment 1949036
so calling this game an rpg is stupid when you have not chance of winning any of the fight and all the scenes are forced on you with no way to refuse them because if you lose the fight that you cant win then you have to do what they say over all this game sucks because there is not option to acutely win any of the fight and im going to say apparently you have never acutely played league because even at the beginning you get money for starter items and you also get to unlock one skill at each level witch your main character dosnt have or get with out the money you dont give him

Reactions: Doom Marine

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone know if you can move saves from the previous version to the current one? Also, where are the saves located? Thanks. I'll edit this if I figure out the location myself.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
The tldr walkthrough would be "get rekt by everyone to progress down their respective paths". Currently too broken to warrant writing another wall of text without a significant compensation for the wasted time.

Only things to keep in mind:
- "Ahri" appears from "day 6" onwards, but only in the Forest area (teleport is random). You also have to trigger multiple events on the path to fight her and unlock her.
- "Lux" needs to see the MC kiss ass to restore access to lessons after the MC gets caught looking at her butt.Easy fix, get the boots out of the way and make sure the MC starts at the beginning of the map so they don't end up getting stuck halfway through as well, that use of moving events in RPG Maker is a recipe for deadlocks if there's even a single unexpected non-passable thing on the way. Hell that thing's been there since 0.2 lmao, even the blue portal thing still behaves in a very weird way.

Don't mind me having some fun with - as usual - the good stuff. Mostly meme material really. Also no, it's not official nor even a developer release, just a lazy ass (...) five second tweak to unfuck some CGs.
howto remove that boot?

track989

Mar 25, 2018
If you miss the inn event does it ever come back? I remember the main area being empty one time but I thought it was a bug and slept to try to reset it, looking back that was obviously the inn event triggering, not sure if I can access it now

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Switch 39 (LuxBootsOff) in my version. Turn it off and make sure the boot is gone. "Lux" will turn it back on when she removes her boots after sitting down. Also make sure nothing else is blocking the path. That's something that you'd need to tinker with by modifying the JSON files (anyone can do that with a text editor) or the game project directly if you have to make the pathfinding passthrough/skipping (at the cost of visual glitches and events firing awkwardly, this is better than freezing the entire game - wait for completion also is absolutely not recommended in production code that hasn't been fully tested).
where? and how can i rpgmvp file?

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Switch 39 (LuxBootsOff) in my version. Turn it off and make sure the boot is gone. "Lux" will turn it back on when she removes her boots after sitting down. Also make sure nothing else is blocking the path. That's something that you'd need to tinker with by modifying the JSON files (anyone can do that with a text editor) or the game project directly if you have to make the pathfinding passthrough/skipping (at the cost of visual glitches and events firing awkwardly, this is better than freezing the entire game - wait for completion also is absolutely not recommended in production code that hasn't been fully tested).
I deleted that file and that scene is broken

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes