RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Dionizos

Feb 22, 2018
Well we actually got that Qiyana thigh choking scene and it's amazing! Thank you for that and kudos to you devs!

• Hey there
Reactions: ElatedOwl

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I find the quality of the game getting better and better.

Lux content is so good, she feels so different from the other ( who are basically defeat you, humiliate you because you are too weak, repeat the process, enslaves you )

Lux seems to genuinely likes the MC, which allow a different writing.

Qiyana is great.

Well there is still some typos and bugs to fix, and the fight part to polish.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I find the quality of the game getting better and better.

Lux content is so good, she feels so different from the other ( who are basically defeat you, humiliate you because you are too weak, repeat the process, enslaves you )

Lux seems to genuinely likes the MC, which allow a different writing.

Qiyana is great.

Well there is still some typos and bugs to fix, and the fight part to polish.
Yeah, I was impressed with the way Lux's storyline starts/pivots even if the content itself mostly wasn't for me

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Don't you just love how the answers to a fucking test were bugged, so even if you correctly interpret the the passages our retarded protagonist spews out you still need to reset to be able to get magic.

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
So you can't defeat ahri, correct?
After you took her around 100 hp left, she rushes towards you, making sex and literally drain all of your hp.

Reactions: Doom Marine

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Failed projects? Buddy, the game is incredibly popular and successful. Granted it was pretty buggy in earlier releases, the vast majority of these bugs have since been fixed. I'm always open to improvement and criticism, but calling it a 'failed project' is just factually incorrect. Making a game is an iterative process, things improve with every update. It was designed to be impossible to beat Ahri until you get a special scene with Lux to learn a new spell that allows you to do so (present in my current dev version).

If you have any constructive criticism, let me know. Otherwise, you're very welcome to make your own game and see how that goes.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Failed projects? Buddy, the game is incredibly popular and successful. Granted it was pretty buggy in earlier releases, the vast majority of these bugs have since been fixed. I'm always open to improvement and criticism, but calling it a 'failed project' is just factually incorrect. Making a game is an iterative process, things improve with every update. It was designed to be impossible to beat Ahri until you get a special scene with Lux to learn a new spell that allows you to do so (present in my current dev version).

If you have any constructive criticism, let me know. Otherwise, you're very welcome to make your own game and see how that goes.
Wait really? What scene is it? Is it from Lux's quiz? (I have the dev version, as I am a patron) As I only got Mystic shot. Also, Beg and Praise seem to not be triggering in the new update. I edited the class files to add them as a level up reward since they never showed up for me. I guess I'll do the same with Lux's new magical spell since I'm at the end of her content in this version and do not have it.

Edit: That's one piece of constructive criticism. Your patch notes are very vague on the specifics, and as some events aren't triggering properly, knowing how they are supposed to function is important for bug reporting. I know there's some magic to letting users figure it out themselves, but save the smoke and mirrors for when the game is done.

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Wait really? What scene is it? Is it from Lux's quiz? (I have the dev version, as I am a patron) As I only got Mystic shot. Also, Beg and Praise seem to not be triggering in the new update. I edited the class files to add them as a level up reward since they never showed up for me. I guess I'll do the same with Lux's new magical spell since I'm at the end of her content in this version and do not have it.

Edit: That's one piece of constructive criticism. Your patch notes are very vague on the specifics, and as some events aren't triggering properly, knowing how they are supposed to function is important for bug reporting. I know there's some magic to letting users figure it out themselves, but save the smoke and mirrors for when the game is done.
I said 'my dev version', not the patreon version. Sorry for the confusion! It will be uploaded when I add a few more things. :) Beg and Praise are unlocking for some people but not others. I'll look into this, but make sure you're on 0.4.1 with a new save if you wanted to test it.

Yes good point! I try to leave patch notes vague since specifics could spoil it for people, but yeah I can definitely see how it can make testing and troubleshooting much harder. Perhaps I'll make an alternate more detailed patch notes section in the discord!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RARE2000

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
If were doing some bug reporting after there were two Irelia's. I saved right after the fight in this weird area and when I loaded it again I couldn't interact with any NPCs, things went back to normal after I went to the arena.

Also what determines when a round is over? Most of the time I fought all the champions before going back to the hub, but after Qiyana joined I couldn't fight Irelia because I was sent back.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
This game is quite bug-free if you compare it to Katalist. But yeah bug hunting always should be the number one task before a public release, for now it's okay but I remember being very frustrated when Katalist was in an unplayeable state.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes