RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

ehowin

May 25, 2021
I cant beat Ahri, even with negative lust and reducing her resolve to 0. How in the fuck can I get this slave collar off?

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
It's just only my opinion, so you may like the content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I heard you don't meet her if you don't read her letter in your room. I probably paused my play before i could meet her.

(was starting to think she was a DOM exclusive option or something lol, her scenes looked a little too normal from the gallery)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I heard you don't meet her if you don't read her letter in your room. I probably paused my play before i could meet her.
That may be, but I just noticed a shining light in the tent, so I couldn't possibly know that clicking on it will result in having an unavoidable sexy times, unwinnable fight(s) and a high raise of her addiction lvls.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
That may be, but I just noticed a shining light in the tent, so I couldn't possibly know that clicking on it will result in having an unavoidable sexy times, unwinnable fight(s) and a high raise of her addiction lvls.
At least you had a choice, try playing three charms or similar femdom games lol. I was ripping out my hair during my pure playthroughs. "D

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
They should probably highlight or note the answers to make it easier for players from both sides.

Sep 20, 2020
I don't see how to beat Ahri, she still just drains you and drops your stats if you beat her.

This game in general lacks player agency, the battles should just get taken out entirely if they aren't designed to be actual content.
This is the main reason I stopped playing. Pure femdom fantasy is fine but it shouldn't be introduced as something else.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes