RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How much content are we looking at yet?
5 fightable ladies.
over time evolving loss scenes for i think all of them.
an addiction mechanic that may or may not only be used by ahri so far.
shops and equipment and stuff.
some town related scenes for most or all of the implemented ladies.
possibly more that i forgot or missed.

Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
5 fightable ladies.
over time evolving loss scenes for i think all of them.
an addiction mechanic that may or may not only be used by ahri so far.
shops and equipment and stuff.
some town related scenes for most or all of the implemented ladies.
possibly more that i forgot or missed.
Thanks bro.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
From Patreon (0.5 and bugfixed version):
--
""New title screen art!
Now shows day of the week in the top left!

Game now has time periods and days, altering what events can be found within each! Certain events in town pass the time period to the next one, sleeping sets the time to the next morning.

Town visual upgrade including new variants for morning, afternoon, evening and night!

New ‘Progression Stat’ for each champ, allowing for easier troubleshooting and seeing how much far you’ve progressed for the current update (find these stats in tent).

Update version and day counter now displays in bottom right (to help with bug reports!).

New ‘Fetish levels’ replacing the old addiction stats, featuring a fancy new GUI. Can also be found in the tent menu! The old champion ‘Lust’ levels were removed! Fetish levels are increased by events based on that fetish, and after a battle if enough moves of the same fetish type were used.

Improved the text in the introduction!

Player can now purchase food at the Inn table to receive temporary stat boosts for the next round!

Irelia dream sequences made less common!

Player should be able to access Lux and Irelia’s rooms more consistently!

Many new champ events around town, including multiple group events!

As always, this link will be updated with more scenes as they are implemented!

Thanks for your support everyone, and these above changes should provide a great baseline for the addition of many more updates and champions in the future!

Please note that Ahri’s lust stat will be reworked later into a unique mechanic, and that you may encounter champions in locations that have no dialogue when you interact with them. These are being fixed, but they shouldn’t lock you out from progress!

Keep in mind this is an alpha release, I do expect bugs. Let me know if you find any!

Updates:
20/10; Bugfix9 version, also featuring a new scoreboard system!""
--

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
Stuck in a black screen after losing to Ahri the first time, the curent day and other information is still showing on screen though and the menu still works

Reactions: Thothaw
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes