RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
we kinda have to play this game from beginning every time, better to hold off till it is stabilized gameplay wise
are you sure about that? i'd think the introduction and changes of important stats are the reason we have to start from scratch. not just is there this new progression stat now (or whatever it's called) which most likely triggers all kinds of scenes, but also the 5 fetish categories. note that the last version also introduced new variables like that. loading an old file that lacks those now important variables is destined to make the game go haywire, so best to make a restart mandatory. i'd assume the current problem goes way once the dev has settled on how to manage things. i may be wrong though.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
are you sure about that? i'd think the introduction and changes of important stats are the reason we have to start from scratch. not just is there this new progression stat now (or whatever it's called) which most likely triggers all kinds of scenes, but also the 5 fetish categories. note that the last version also introduced new variables like that. loading an old file that lacks those now important variables is destined to make the game go haywire, so best to make a restart mandatory. i'd assume the current problem goes way once the dev has settled on how to manage things. i may be wrong though.
every update, new mechanics are introduced that forces you to play from the beginning. So yeah the dev still didn't find its perfect game build, hope this one is the last since it seems he said in the changelog he will incorporates new scenes next

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
I've had the game show a black screen when playing (Halting all game progress), NPC's in town stuck in walls, NPC's refusing to talk, the correct quiz answers being all wrong in game, so I think the designers needs more time to bug fix his game, before releasing each version

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I've had the game show a black screen when playing (Halting all game progress), NPC's in town stuck in walls, NPC's refusing to talk, the correct quiz answers being all wrong in game, so I think the designers needs more time to bug fix his game, before releasing each version
You know that this leaked version was a dev build, where he expected patreons to point out the bugs to him, right?

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
the quiz bug was in older versions of the game, drove me up the wall trying to figure it out and gamebreaking bugs should be few and far between

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
This 0.5 version that was leaked here is actually the patreon dev test version, not the official release of it which is now out on the patreon as well. The point of this dev test version is to test out and troubleshoot bugs and issues, it's not meant to be the public version which is given to us.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
is the game abandonned?
What?! Uhm, no and where did you even get that idea? Many games on this site don't get instant updates when new releases and builds come out. They're not always up to date.

They literally released a new update two weeks ago; it takes no more than five seconds to check.

Reactions: ElatedOwl

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LeagueOfDomination-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
League of Domination [0.7D] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (904 MB/ 156 MB) : ,

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes