RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
If you take someone final save you will miss all the fun with each girl, some stuff can't be repeat you need have save before advance the story of the girl for the action she will do that you want access without do the whole game again ^^

Personaly i enjoy this game :) no need excessiv farming, one time you found one girl you can win the other will follow (and before that you have the story of each girl to entertain you during the losing chain phase. i hope this don't count as a spoil, i just try to gave the feeling the game has gave me^^)

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
I cant beat Ahri, even with negative lust and reducing her resolve to 0. How in the fuck can I get this slave collar off?
to beat ashri you need learn a spell from lux and you can not take off the collar in this update , i only see submission route available now

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Is there any way to forge weapons yet? Got some Iron Ore from the mines, wondering if I can use them in this build (0.4.2).

Stranger Froy

Aug 16, 2021
Some of the artwork is missing on the files... Like the majority of qiyana scenes, so it's just a black box instead of the images.

mahshev

Mar 16, 2021
anyone knows how to fix non loading images in battle? I still get the text and the options but I cant see the images, it happens when i first got the lust options

Apr 9, 2022
One of the only criticisms I have so far is the missed opportunity with the Irelia boot cleaning. It's so pointless and could have been handled better, or done similarly to mini game + scenes from ToT's 2nd floor.

I think this is a good project otherwise. I played a very early version and didn't like it but it's getting good now.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes