RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes
Apr 28, 2020
according to the list of changes for version 0.5, I saw a lot of game changes, but I didn’t see new content with girls who played version 0.5, after version 0.4 is there any new content?

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
according to the list of changes for version 0.5, I saw a lot of game changes, but I didn’t see new content with girls who played version 0.5, after version 0.4 is there any new content?
there is a lot you could say, but this version is sadly quite buggy, more than the previous one

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
On the first evening I decided to order soup becuase fuck it and I recieved no dialogue and 250g per attempt. This was repeatable. purchasing from the second page gave me 200g so it probably refunds 300 for some reason.

Interacting with Katarina in the same timeslot(in the weapon store) leaves both standing portraits on screen after the interaction ends.

Kinda trippy to just beat the shit out of them on literally the second day and get all the "you tormented me" dialogue.
I was also awarded nothing for winning every fight but I'm sure that's by design.

It also still pays me to eat on the second day so I get the impression people don't really use it.

The game has some really nice art and seems pretty well written even if there are is only one femsub event per character at the moment.
Given the scarcity of those events and that I clearly accessed them early I'm kindoff uncertain if progression beyond my current point will just crash the game.
Further events seem to assume you lost so they feel off but the game seems to run fine despite it.

I also lied to Lux in a battle with her by telling her I had won some battle already(it wasn't a lie).

It did not like me besting Quinoa and it reset me to the start of the dialogue chain.
The food boosts also seem to be permanent even though they are explained as temporary.

In Qiqi's defeat scene(the bully one) it misattributes a line, the Mc says he'll adjust her personality by force if needed but the textbox is attributed to the narration. She also faces the wrong way when gathered around the portal.
What's the point of the ancient daggers and other drops? Are they just meant to be sold?

Having knocked Ahri down, she rushed me and forced me to lose and then gave me a black screen that wouldn't fade.

Last edited:

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
On the first evening I decided to order soup becuase fuck it and I recieved no dialogue and 250g per attempt. This was repeatable. purchasing from the second page gave me 200g so it probably refunds 300 for some reason.

Interacting with Katarina in the same timeslot(in the weapon store) leaves both standing portraits on screen after the interaction ends.

Kinda trippy to just beat the shit out of them on literally the second day and get all the "you tormented me" dialogue.
I was also awarded nothing for winning every fight but I'm sure that's by design.

It also still pays me to eat on the second day so I get the impression people don't really use it.

The game has some really nice art and seems pretty well written even if there are is only one femsub event per character at the moment.
Given the scarcity of those events and that I clearly accessed them early I'm kindoff uncertain if progression beyond my current point will just crash the game.
There are some scenes with more then one character at one time

Reactions: zeraligator

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Hey all, as mentioned earlier, the f95 version is a leaked dev build. We always recommend playing the latest patreon version for the best experience.

I'm not too active here, but we have a thriving discord community where you can have your questions answered! (link in the original post).

Thanks all.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hey, how's the balance between dom and sub route? Still heavier on the sub one?
I didn't even know this game had maledom?
I kinda thought it's something like when you put up domino bricks, where someone mentioned it, and it rolls forward?

To answer your question, I haven't seen any maledom options. I even think there are battles where you have to lose and get dominated to move forward. Much like other femdom games, tower of trample etc.

Hope that helps, but again, I haven't played the latest update, but I would doubt it. Feels like a solid all the way femdom game. To me ofc :)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I didn't even know this game had maledom?
I kinda thought it's something like when you put up domino bricks, where someone mentioned it, and it rolls forward?

To answer your question, I haven't seen any maledom options. I even think there are battles where you have to lose and get dominated to move forward. Much like other femdom games, tower of trample etc.

Hope that helps, but again, I haven't played the latest update, but I would doubt it. Feels like a solid all the way femdom game. To me ofc :)
There's maledom if you win the battles.

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone else notice that Kat's blood carry over between fights. also if you beat Ahri first battle you get black screen.

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to prevent lux from getting stuck on her boots during training? someone earlier said you had to remove the LuxBootsOff json file but I tried that and they are still there.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to prevent lux from getting stuck on her boots during training? someone earlier said you had to remove the LuxBootsOff json file but I tried that and they are still there.
I managed to get by that bug, taking her lessons on weekend days. But there's no new scenes on her path, so it isn't really worth the effort.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes