RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I absolutely love this game but dont feel like playing it through again for the fourth time... can a hero please upload a save? pretty pleaseeee.... it will only take you 2 min..
it would be perfect if just before the new content but a complete save works too just for the sake of fapping to the repeatable ones :HideThePain:

1669181863719.png

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I can't leave the house, and every night, the dinner scene where we choose katarina and irelia repeats, so other events got buggy.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I didn't even know this game had maledom?
I kinda thought it's something like when you put up domino bricks, where someone mentioned it, and it rolls forward?

To answer your question, I haven't seen any maledom options. I even think there are battles where you have to lose and get dominated to move forward. Much like other femdom games, tower of trample etc.

Hope that helps, but again, I haven't played the latest update, but I would doubt it. Feels like a solid all the way femdom game. To me ofc :)
I can attest that the game freaks the fuck out if you win the first fight against a girl. the maledom stuff is also pretty scarce right now, it is availible whenever you beat one of the girls and seems intended to only be seen by the player after they have been defeated a couple times already.

Futaplayer

Mar 1, 2020
I saw a message earlier in the chat that talked about replaying the game for the 4th time... I myself replayed the whole story 2 or 3 times, if anyone had a day 9 save or from day 10.. or even further, I will be grateful!

ShrekTheOgre

Apr 29, 2019
cricket sound effect keeps playing once hearing after night
any way to fix this?

*so I just disable manualy editing json files but I hope this will be fixed in later updates

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes