RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
during one of the classes, lux seems to run into an obstacle (possibly the boots) and does not advance, I just lost my save XD
View attachment 2265206
I fixed it. I changed the "_erased" attribute of the "$LuxShoes" event to "true", then it interacts with the boots and when "starting the class" they disappeared so that Lux could walk. Later after finishing the class in the next save game, manually add the event, setting the attribute to "false".

This in save file 2, in "RPG MAKER MV SAVE EDITOR"

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I fixed it. I changed the "_erased" attribute of the "$LuxShoes" event to "true", then it interacts with the boots and when "starting the class" they disappeared so that Lux could walk. Later after finishing the class in the next save game, manually add the event, setting the attribute to "false".

This in save file 2, in "RPG MAKER MV SAVE EDITOR"
Thanks for the fix! Was having the same problem.

Jul 19, 2022
very-very nice game as far. Attractive heroines with their own unique attitude and approach to MC. Art is very decent too, like it very much. Qiyana and especially Luxanna - are very best. Miss CrownGuard as attractive character(both visual and behavioural, including it's developing with story proceeding), that she - is one of my personal favourite characters among all games I've played at this site. Looking forward for new updates with new ladies and maybe some tournament related scenes.

By the way, I've played around 40 days, is it possible somehow to rid of Qiyana's collar ?

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
very-very nice game as far. Attractive heroines with their own unique attitude and approach to MC. Art is very decent too, like it very much. Qiyana and especially Luxanna - are very best. Miss CrownGuard as attractive character(both visual and behavioural, including it's developing with story proceeding), that she - is one of my personal favourite characters among all games I've played at this site. Looking forward for new updates with new ladies and maybe some tournament related scenes.

By the way, I've played around 40 days, is it possible somehow to rid of Qiyana's collar ?
I have searched the game's discord and it is still not possible to remove the Qiyana's collar

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Look guys, unless you want to be the change you want to see in the world and post it yourself, stop asking for the update to be posted, it either will or it won't and no amount of asking will change the timing
Name checks out for such a message lol.

Reactions: colifa

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Look guys, unless you want to be the change you want to see in the world and post it yourself, stop asking for the update to be posted, it either will or it won't and no amount of asking will change the timing
The hero cannot answer the call for a hero unless the call is made.

Reactions: Kaibaman_Forever

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Can anyone who's tried the 0.5.1 tell if they got rid of the "infinite nighttime squawking"?

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes