RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
of course not. If anything I might be too submissive. I also make sure to always go out of my way to fight her. And you're misunderstanding. I don't even get to *Take* the test. I am way past the point where I should've been allowed, but either she won't spawn, or if she does spawn, its for another event OR she just tells me "later". I cannot go to her room to ever take the test. It's been over a week since given the book (which I read). During the fight she just beats me and encourages me to come see her to take the lessons with her. I get that every time, but I can't go see her.
I know you have to lose to others to advance. There is a point where you have to go further with Ahri for lux. Personally, I share this frustration because it can be hard to know what the triggers are. I think there are also triggers in the inn (like when they all eat together at different times, and those are random chance). save scumming might be a way to trigger some things (like, before bed or before it's later, save, then load till you get the trigger/event you might be looking for). That's just some advice. I hope it helps. I was able to get to be Lux's ass-istant. so it is there.

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
How to trigger a scene with Katarina's cage in the new version?
How to get Katarina's progress no. 8?
how do yo meet katarina at night in town?
I think we're talking of the same problem. Even for me it's impossible to reach Katarina during the night. I triggered the scene where she invites me, but it's impossible to find her. Or, better, I found her in the armor shop, but if I try to speak with her the onkly text shown is "Hey" and the images of the hero and Katarina stay stuck on the screen until you talk to another character. I find her often also in the 1st (2nd for Americans) floor of the inn, but it's impossible to talk with her (she just turns her face for a blink).
1.png
I also triggered the scene with Katerina and the empress where Katerina says to her that I already visited her during the night and that the empress should join us...but it never happened.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So first off two things. First will we ever actually get to see them nude, lol? Second I can't get any progress on Irelia at all!

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Her questline stops at the decorations for now. You have to tell her how much the stuff costs, and then she sets up a box thingy in her room. Then you just put your money in there until you reach the goal and then talk to her again
Thank you for your help, I'm very sure I talked many days ago to her about the costs of her wishes, but I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:(
nobox.jpg

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Have you spoke with the blacksmith and the either the magic shop or item shop? (it's one or the other, but talk to both and choose the extra option).
Yes I did, I remember that dialogue. Maybe it's a bug? Well, I guess I just stop playing LoD now and wait for the next update, when you have to start all over again anyway :LOL:
But thank you

Reactions: fsatti2000

Lemurian

May 20, 2020
Thank you for your help, I'm very sure I talked many days ago to her about the costs of her wishes, but I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:(
View attachment 2297836
After you have learnt about the costs and then told her about it the box will spawn right after the talk. If you want to test it real quick you can just save the game, sleep to advance the day by a bit, and then take a look if she is in her room. If she isn't you just load your save and repeat.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
After you have learnt about the costs and then told her about it the box will spawn right after the talk. If you want to test it real quick you can just save the game, sleep to advance the day by a bit, and then take a look if she is in her room. If she isn't you just load your save and repeat.
I didn't even have the opportunity to talk to her about the costs. Did the talk with the blacksmith and the other shop, but about 20-30 days later in the game, there was stil no event where i could have talked to her. Also, she's only ever in her room, when she's sleeping.

Edit:
I know I wrote earlier, that I talked abou the costs (with her) but I obviously confused this with the MCs monologue in which he states that he doesn't know where to get that much gold. This happens also in an often repeated dialogue with Qiyana, in which she tells him that he's idle and should get the money.... which is also funny, because this dialogue is practically useless unless I would have talked to her about the costs beforehand.
A encountered a similar curiosity in the second week, when Irelias dialogue option has "why do i have to clean your boots?" although the event in which she ordered me to clean them, didn't even yet happen.

Last edited:

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
very-very nice game as far. Attractive heroines with their own unique attitude and approach to MC. Art is very decent too, like it very much. Qiyana and especially Luxanna - are very best. Miss CrownGuard as attractive character(both visual and behavioural, including it's developing with story proceeding), that she - is one of my personal favourite characters among all games I've played at this site. Looking forward for new updates with new ladies and maybe some tournament related scenes.

By the way, I've played around 40 days, is it possible somehow to rid of Qiyana's collar ?
Thanks, and consider leaving us a review! The collar is currently permanent.

Is it possible to have a new link for the discord ?
Current one works fine afaik!

Love the game so far
Thanks, consider leaving us a review!

Does saves from this version can be used in future versions of the game?
Unfortunately not! It's due to the upcoming item update, as mentioned by someone else earlier.

This new Qiyana stuff is fantastic looking forward to more updates going very good so far, also I noticed almost no bugs in this version which makes this release that much better!
Thanks! Consider leaving us a review.

I feel like this is happening more and more with each update...I like to start fresh games when updates happen if I don't play them for awhile. And since new game, I can't progress with Lux. Like at all. I've gotten the book, and have had a "meet me for lessons" for a week now. She's never around and I can't continue the lessons even when she keeps saying to come meet her. If by some miracle she DOES spawn, it's always "meet me later"....I'm tired of this. I honestly like Lux best, but she's the hardest one to progress or do anything with. I had trouble triggering her events before, but now I can't even get to the lessons. I read the book too early I guess or something. It's just dumb how literally quinya and ahri have both shown up and I get caught into irelia and katarina events left and right but lux is just dead in progress.

I want to like this game, but the progession is so slow and so many things get locked out or put in a weird order. you'd think the time system would fix that, but it didn't. Instead I am still only progressing in things I don't particularly care about and spending my time licking kat's sweat or cleaning boots instead of literally anything else. Yeah, meal events are cool, but they also take away my time to progress where I need to progress.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm looking to increase the ease of progressing with Lux and reducing certain elements of randomness when trying to find events. Is it only Lux you have trouble with, or are there other girls/scenes too?

So first off two things. First will we ever actually get to see them nude, lol? Second I can't get any progress on Irelia at all!
Yes! Ahri and Irelia can be seen nude currently. Eventually the others will be too. Are you stuck at progression stat 5? Try not cleaning her boots then losing to her.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and I'd recommend joining our discord to get up to date information, help with progress/bugs etc!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I'm looking to increase the ease of progressing with Lux and reducing certain elements of randomness when trying to find events. Is it only Lux you have trouble with, or are there other girls/scenes too?

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and I'd recommend joining our discord to get up to date information, help with progress/bugs etc!
It's mostly Lux, but I haven't particularly been trying to look out for other people. I do get a lot of Irelia and Kat events. I don't mind them, but its like I'm always being given boots to clean or to lick kat rather than any other events triggering. Because I have an interest in Lux, I tried to rush her specific content, but as I said, she keeps saying meet me later, and then she's never there/her door is locked. When she is there, its "lets meet later". From my stats, I don't seem to have Irelia's pervert levels either, I am not sure how to trigger that since its new to me. But in the fights, Irelia and Kat seem to be progressing fine, but Lux is always like "meet me later" there too.

Reactions: myself79

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Thanks, and consider leaving us a review! The collar is currently permanent.

Current one works fine afaik!

Thanks, consider leaving us a review!

Unfortunately not! It's due to the upcoming item update, as mentioned by someone else earlier.

Thanks! Consider leaving us a review.

Yes! Ahri and Irelia can be seen nude currently. Eventually the others will be too. Are you stuck at progression stat 5? Try not cleaning her boots then losing to her.

Irelia is at progression 7 and perv 0. No idea what to do for her now.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
It's mostly Lux, but I haven't particularly been trying to look out for other people. I do get a lot of Irelia and Kat events. I don't mind them, but its like I'm always being given boots to clean or to lick kat rather than any other events triggering. Because I have an interest in Lux, I tried to rush her specific content, but as I said, she keeps saying meet me later, and then she's never there/her door is locked. When she is there, its "lets meet later". From my stats, I don't seem to have Irelia's pervert levels either, I am not sure how to trigger that since its new to me. But in the fights, Irelia and Kat seem to be progressing fine, but Lux is always like "meet me later" there too.
I think the way this game works is you have to be submissive to everyone. That's how you'll progress everyone's route. It kinda sucks that you can't specifically focus on one character but that's how it is...

vjjack

Oct 2, 2022
After completing Lux, if you go there for massage there is no option for end the scene...(looping massage)

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
I think the way this game works is you have to be submissive to everyone. That's how you'll progress everyone's route. It kinda sucks that you can't specifically focus on one character but that's how it is...
Some routes are indeed linked for certain scenes, others are not!

After completing Lux, if you go there for massage there is no option for end the scene...(looping massage)
Keep massaging her and the dialogue will end automatically.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes