RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
The new version breaks the previous saved games because several IDs of weapons, armor and items were changed, if you try to optimize or clean the current equipment an error will occur, also if you had many items you will see that some do not appear or have strange names.

You must start a new game, or change the IDs of these items in your save file yourself, you must also manually add the bank where the boots will be placed since it was not there before.

This is my previous save file edited to work in "LoDv0.5.1Aspirant", although I can remove the collar from an editor I prefer not to because of the lore/story. It is advanced until, together with Lux, you take revenge on Katarina

As it is a version still in development it is normal for these things to happen, as a warning if you use my save it is possible that you will lose events or situations that could have been added, or that errors will appear later.

Lemurian

May 20, 2020
if you win the rounds is it just a romance route
No, you can take advantage of them, though that side of the game is very underdeveloped and only two girls have a scene for it if I remember correctly. It does not impact the game in any way though

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
"

• Lux will now ask the player to be a footstool when she’s having food at the Inn, with variants for being caught by Katarina or Irelia.
"

how to have this scene ?

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I found a "bug":
The game tries to load "Map01Evening_Upper.rpgmvp", but the file is named "Map01Evening_upper.rpgmvp" (with a small "u").
This should only be a problem on case sensitive systems tho.

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
This new Qiyana stuff is fantastic looking forward to more updates going very good so far, also I noticed almost no bugs in this version which makes this release that much better!

Reactions: Parrbapp

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I feel like this is happening more and more with each update...I like to start fresh games when updates happen if I don't play them for awhile. And since new game, I can't progress with Lux. Like at all. I've gotten the book, and have had a "meet me for lessons" for a week now. She's never around and I can't continue the lessons even when she keeps saying to come meet her. If by some miracle she DOES spawn, it's always "meet me later"....I'm tired of this. I honestly like Lux best, but she's the hardest one to progress or do anything with. I had trouble triggering her events before, but now I can't even get to the lessons. I read the book too early I guess or something. It's just dumb how literally quinya and ahri have both shown up and I get caught into irelia and katarina events left and right but lux is just dead in progress.

I want to like this game, but the progession is so slow and so many things get locked out or put in a weird order. you'd think the time system would fix that, but it didn't. Instead I am still only progressing in things I don't particularly care about and spending my time licking kat's sweat or cleaning boots instead of literally anything else. Yeah, meal events are cool, but they also take away my time to progress where I need to progress.

Reactions: ajmay2

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
This new Qiyana stuff is fantastic looking forward to more updates going very good so far, also I noticed almost no bugs in this version which makes this release that much better!
Yes the Qiyana scenes are outstanding :love:

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
I feel like this is happening more and more with each update...I like to start fresh games when updates happen if I don't play them for awhile. And since new game, I can't progress with Lux. Like at all. I've gotten the book, and have had a "meet me for lessons" for a week now. She's never around and I can't continue the lessons even when she keeps saying to come meet her. If by some miracle she DOES spawn, it's always "meet me later"....I'm tired of this. I honestly like Lux best, but she's the hardest one to progress or do anything with. I had trouble triggering her events before, but now I can't even get to the lessons. I read the book too early I guess or something. It's just dumb how literally quinya and ahri have both shown up and I get caught into irelia and katarina events left and right but lux is just dead in progress.
you aren't beating her are you? she is supossed to continue the questline after she beats you (at the begining of the battle she says she has the results of the test and once she beats you she talks about it)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
you aren't beating her are you? she is supossed to continue the questline after she beats you (at the begining of the battle she says she has the results of the test and once she beats you she talks about it)
of course not. If anything I might be too submissive. I also make sure to always go out of my way to fight her. And you're misunderstanding. I don't even get to *Take* the test. I am way past the point where I should've been allowed, but either she won't spawn, or if she does spawn, its for another event OR she just tells me "later". I cannot go to her room to ever take the test. It's been over a week since given the book (which I read). During the fight she just beats me and encourages me to come see her to take the lessons with her. I get that every time, but I can't go see her.

discbaum

Jan 26, 2022
How do you learn the "Praise" move. It says Qiyana teaches you that but im already past her room stuffs and she still did not teach me.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes