RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes
Oct 13, 2019
How do you get Lux CBT scene? (Scenes?)
you need to have unlocked her "wardrobe malfunction" scene in town (where her skirt gets tucked into her panties as she teaches you magic). Then, you need to be fighting her in battle and she both has you bound in her light handcuffs AND runs out of mana. Then she'll kick you. It's a great scene with some good art! It really really helps to have armor that is strong against magic, and also buy some healing potions so you can survive for that long. Be patient and she'll kick you.

SynthoApple

Nov 5, 2022
cricket sound effect keeps playing once hearing after night
any way to fix this?

*so I just disable manualy editing json files but I hope this will be fixed in later updates
Just to give some more instructions for people not used to json and aren't set up to search text inside a file.

Open this file in a text editor (notepad): Map031.json
in folder LoDv0.5Bugfix10/www/data

find this (its word 3-4 right at the begining of the file):
"autoplayBgs":true
change it to:
"autoplayBgs":false

This is editing the "Town - Night" map, and disabling the back ground sounds (crickets).
If you are running a save with the cricket sounds already stuck on I think you are screwed, as far as I can tell once it starts it never stops.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Just to give some more instructions for people not used to json and aren't set up to search text inside a file.

Open this file in a text editor (notepad): Map031.json
in folder LoDv0.5Bugfix10/www/data

find this (its word 3-4 right at the begining of the file):
"autoplayBgs":true
change it to:
"autoplayBgs":false

This is editing the "Town - Night" map, and disabling the back ground sounds (crickets).
If you are running a save with the cricket sounds already stuck on I think you are screwed, as far as I can tell once it starts it never stops.
nice of you to give people a baby javascript lesson

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Managed to get myself stuck on the new update, going into the Inn on Wednesday when you have to go listen to the girls at the dinner table and the dialogue just doesn't trigger any further.

Yet so far very pleased with the game. Like someone mentioned, a great follow up to Noxian Nights and I'm looking forward to see where this is headed to.

Lemurian

May 20, 2020
Managed to get myself stuck on the new update, going into the Inn on Wednesday when you have to go listen to the girls at the dinner table and the dialogue just doesn't trigger any further.

Yet so far very pleased with the game. Like someone mentioned, a great follow up to Noxian Nights and I'm looking forward to see where this is headed to.
The build on this thread is a dev build from the patreon, so it still has some bugs in that were already fixed by now.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
does someone get game permanently freeze the second time Lux teach you something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does it's the save who get corrupt and i need try with an older save and go there to retry or is it the 5.0 who make that ? (before i was playing on the 4.6 but i've delete it when i've see the 5.0 was lunching correctly)

If it's a bug of 5.0 does someone has the older version download link in 4.6 ? (next time i will keep older game version until finish the new version lol)

And is it me or i near never see Lux outside to progress her in 5.0 ? it's link things are random but that's hard to can advance story with her (adding with the bug (other character i'm near finish them without seen bug like with Lux if i compare to the story of each in 4.6) i'm day 57 becose i've farm stuff without going far in each story at begining

But i love all the improvement, just need fix the stuff now :love:

Last edited:

Lemurian

May 20, 2020
does someone get game permanently freeze the second time Lux teach you something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does it's the save who get corrupt and i need try with an older save and go there to retry or is it the 5.0 who make that ? (before i was playing on the 4.6 but i've delete it when i've see the 5.0 was lunching correctly)

If it's a bug of 5.0 does someone has the older version download link in 4.6 ? (next time i will keep older game version until finish the new version lol)

And is it me or i near never see Lux outside to progress her in 5.0 ? it's link things are random but that's hard to can advance story with her (adding with the bug (other character i'm near finish them without seen bug like with Lux if i compare to the story of each in 4.6) i'm day 57 becose i've farm stuff without going far in each story at begining

But i love all the improvement, just need fix the stuff now :love:
Check if the boots are in the room before initiating the event, if they are she gets stuck on them trying to give you the book because they are in the way. It's a random chance for them to be there or not.

If you save your game before going to sleep you can just reload your save and go to sleep again until she spawns outside.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
thanks :D yeah i can see that now i've succeed doing the event, and i've save right when it finish, i've try to click on the boots right after the eve,t, the boots stay on the screen (in case other try to click on the boots)

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
during one of the classes, lux seems to run into an obstacle (possibly the boots) and does not advance, I just lost my save XD
1672084768868.png

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes