RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Does this game have percent health true damage as of yet?
I suppose technically the Surrender skill might qualify as inflicting 100% maxHP true damage to yourself, but I don't know how exactly it's coded as I remember "Death" being a status effect in RPGM meaning you could just apply that directly instead. Or write a script to set hp to 0, bypassing both "status effect" and "damage" mechanics.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
This game is pretty buggy, and playing a game from scratch each time to possible encounter a new bug just isnt fun. Anyone else have save files from various points in the game, I really wish there was a shortcut for the gameplay...

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
This game is pretty buggy, and playing a game from scratch each time to possible encounter a new bug just isnt fun. Anyone else have save files from various points in the game, I really wish there was a shortcut for the gameplay...
That's why the version is still 0.x. If you want a bug free game, you should wait a 1.x version (and anyway, as a web developer, it doesn't mean no bug :) ).
About my previous problem, I finally found the way to unlock the Katarina room scene, but now I'm stuck with both Qiyana and Irelia. I think I will stop until a new version is ready, I don't want to ruin the game experience if the new version is not compatible with the save game of this release.

Reactions: ElatedOwl

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
That's why the version is still 0.x. If you want a bug free game, you should wait a 1.x version (and anyway, as a web developer, it doesn't mean no bug :) ).
About my previous problem, I finally found the way to unlock the Katarina room scene, but now I'm stuck with both Qiyana and Irelia. I think I will stop until a new version is ready, I don't want to ruin the game experience if the new version is not compatible with the save game of this release.
Its always been buggy, a previous version didn't have the correct quiz answers work in game even with a stable version, along with no clear progression in game. And a method to skip certain parts really isn't that unusual in a H-Game, with this versions saves being incompatible with the previous versions saves.

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Game is still in early stages, which means bugs will be present. I am continually exterminating them though, and will continue to do so. I also understand the frustration at having to continually start new saves, this will become less of a problem over time as core gameplay systems are finished.

Also re bugginess, the game versions here are typically uploaded by someone else, and therefore not my most up-to-date bugfixed builds. Public releases should have undergone extensive testing by my community (join our discord), but they are sometimes uploaded here, and elsewhere, before they can.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I remember Caitlyn's sprite was in the game at the very beggining of it, what happened to the poor girl ? Even Riven joined the league of dominas before her

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys, Does anyone know games where there are female centaurs (not futa)
Lately I've only been finding disgusting games with centaurs

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
League of Domination [v0.6 Dev] [ElatedOwl] Compressed

PC (831MB/190MB)

Files are reencrypted

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M@ximus

Tanaris

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone know how I got the dialog to speed by too quickly. It just happened the last time I played and now I can't figure out how to slow it back down. Would be very useful for a replay , but I am missing new dialog from scene I haven't seen before.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Game is still in early stages, which means bugs will be present. I am continually exterminating them though, and will continue to do so. I also understand the frustration at having to continually start new saves, this will become less of a problem over time as core gameplay systems are finished.

Also re bugginess, the game versions here are typically uploaded by someone else, and therefore not my most up-to-date bugfixed builds. Public releases should have undergone extensive testing by my community (join our discord), but they are sometimes uploaded here, and elsewhere, before they can.
I understand you. You don't have much resours on this game like human, money and time. It's not main job for you. I understand this.

Then I see bug something like black screen then dream about Irelia, my reaction is "Ok. Sometimes it's happen. You (developer) fix this later. It's not problem".(In previous realise)

But some bugs kill the mood to replay game again. In previous release I found bug. I started winning against several girls like Kataryn, Lyx and Irelia. I greed exp and ignored some events like start teaching with Lux. I was curious about that happened if main protagonist have much more HP and without Qiyana slave colar then Irelia start training (Yes. I played in previous release). Maybe he even can hold pain then Irelia start kick him in balls. But this trick brocke the game. Some events can't start and it was end for my experimental replay in previous version. Maybe it's my mistake that I kill the mood to play for myself because I see that I can start quest without previous and I needed just load previous save... Why my mistake? I saw that now I broke the game and continue play. My advice for people - make different save.Specially if you want start experiment in game. AAA game have bugs. I not surprised that something can broke game maded by one human or small team.

And now I see update. I glad that you continue work on this game. And I want to play again in your game. But a little bit later. Previous experience with experimental try kill the mood a little bit. I don't care about small bugs like don't showing image or something else. Game "buggy"? Not critical. I see that you make this game better. I remember previous relaese. I see difference. Game now much better.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah can I be dominant with any of the girls in this game? Also I know this is off topic but can you be dominant with any of the girls in tower of trample or domina?
You defenatly can defeat some girls. About this update now I don't know developed dominant route or not. Defeat first 3 girls don't hard. Maybe later write full answer on your qustion about dominant route.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah can I be dominant with any of the girls in this game? Also I know this is off topic but can you be dominant with any of the girls in tower of trample or domina?
Yes, win the fights to get domination scenes with them. No, in Tower of Trample the MC is completely submissive. I'm not certain about Domina but I'm pretty sure it's submission-only as well.

Check out Infinity Realm if you want another game that allows you to be either submissive or dominant depending on whether you win or lose your battles.

Reactions: drwood
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes