RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I don't get why we didn't get 0.3.2 in the first place. Maybe Elated want to post the old update here every true version now( like 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4) which means we would have 0.4 only when he releases 0.5 for patreons.

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Is there possible to update in fanbox too in the future?patreon is too bad to use
Now available!

I don't get why we didn't get 0.3.2 in the first place. Maybe Elated want to post the old update here every true version now( like 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4) which means we would have 0.4 only when he releases 0.5 for patreons.
0.3.2 is very bug heavy, 0.4 is relatively bug-free though, and has great improvements like struggle working. It will be released here once 0.4.1 goes live to our $10 patrons!

Reactions: DogStar and CNR25

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Now available!

0.3.2 is very bug heavy, 0.4 is relatively bug-free though, and has great improvements like struggle working. It will be released here once 0.4.1 goes live to our $10 patrons!
Okay, can't wait to try it out. "Our patrons" You actually are a team ? I always thought you were alone on this project :unsure:

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Took a job at the inn, served beer, forgot to accept money for a couple days. Which I think broke the Noxian girl's events and progression.

Far from the only bug, but the others were fairly obvious and I assume unfinished content.

Also the RPGMaker is still doing it's think where
(a): If a character had two or more event dialogues stocked up since you last spoke to them, you have to talk twice to them to get both events. With no indication to the player that they missed something. (That is, if nothing breaks.)
(b): While you're in a dialogue with a character, the other characters keep moving, which might eventually lead to them discovering you. (Which is unfun, and might or might not break things on occassion.)
On the one hand, I can respect that the dev seems more invested in writing the actual content than doing code miracles. On the other, the RPGMaker engine has been so explored by devs, some of them quite transformative, that I'd be surprised if there aren't doable solutions to both of these floating around.

Hope the option to adjust skip text speed can be added through. The slog is the main reason I can't play Tower of Trample. This game does appear to be better written and designed, or at least is much less disgusting, so it's far from a dealbreaker here. Just annoying when replaying content. (Though it is not like the current speed is slow, so the comparison to ToT is pretty unfair. Still, having the option would be nice.)

how do i unlock Ahri?
I think she's tied to a specific map, which are in turn random. It took me several days after getting the letter to encounter her.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes