RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
TheNumber7 you do know that you can edit your stats here right?
That is if you just want to progress the routes.

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
TheNumber7 you do know that you can edit your stats here right?
That is if you just want to progress the routes.
I did try that, but whenever I load the edited save, the only thing I can actually change is the amount of an item I have and my gold. Changing stats doesn't affect anything, and changing HP actually lowers it rather than raises it when I try.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I did try that, but whenever I load the edited save, the only thing I can actually change is the amount of an item I have and my gold. Changing stats doesn't affect anything, and changing HP actually lowers it rather than raises it when I try.
Well that's odd... I did change my atk to 999 in order to one-shot Ahri and progress with Lux and it worked just fine.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
farm loosing to get the gold, avoiding the character who can stole your gold and after you easy run victory on everyone (but they have an order of difficulty kat and the queen are the 2 i focus the win in last i go win on the others first) i think there are some playthrough with the order you can win them and which stuff you need.

and as sample lux first fight is free to win she let you do enought attack move before begin really the fight so it's hard to be locked in story

the only thing you need save before is to unlock sortilege than lux can learn you becose you need to perfectly answer all. (so you just need save before any time you go see lux in case it's the sortilege training.

Sometimes you just get unlucky in a fight, just lose and the next day it's more easy (i have never use any heal during fight first win and second win and never change any gamedata to boost attack etc)

Reactions: Thecatbred

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
i don't know if it's do specialy or if it's a bug, but first time you gave ore to riven, even if i choose the ore i don't earn the gold

Quote569

Dec 5, 2021
During the Lux/Kat rivalry there should be a second CG scene from losing to Kat a second time with her pants down. Does anyone know how to trigger it? I've only been able to trigger the first CG scene.

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone have a save where they have learned praise? Switch says I have it learned but do not see it. And anyone else have a problem where Lux does the spank grapple and then seems to forget you're grappled and does other stuff?

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone have a save where they have learned praise? Switch says I have it learned but do not see it. And anyone else have a problem where Lux does the spank grapple and then seems to forget you're grappled and does other stuff?
I have that problem also (spank grapple, but then she just does another move while showing spank over screen, till another event trigger) also, didn't know there was a praise thing.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Never happened in my game neither. Some events in LoD just seem super random and that's something I really dislike about the game :(
I don't mind the randomness, I tend to like it, what I don't like is when something triggers or happens, and it messes up something else, or continually triggers. Events happening out of order and such. But I think I get what you mean, it feels like you can miss stuff, or something can become broken when it doesn't work right. I hate that too.

Reactions: Parrbapp

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Well that's odd... I did change my atk to 999 in order to one-shot Ahri and progress with Lux and it worked just fine.
What's even supposed to happen whit Lux? i beat Ahri but when i talk to Lux it still tells me i have to progress more whit Ahri to get more lux content.

Reactions: YangQi

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
What's even supposed to happen whit Lux? i beat Ahri but when i talk to Lux it still tells me i have to progress more whit Ahri to get more lux content.
Same, Can someone explain to details what we supposed to do in order to progress ? Or maybe someone have a save before new content ?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
It's bugged I think, because you are supposed to beat Ahri, you'll see that she uses a special move, then you will have to go ask Lux how to use a new spell to defeat Ahri. But once you do that I can't get any progress anyway...So maybe the best option is to wait a fix to be posted.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
It's bugged I think, because you are supposed to beat Ahri, you'll see that she uses a special move, then you will have to go ask Lux how to use a new spell to defeat Ahri. But once you do that I can't get any progress anyway...So maybe the best option is to wait a fix to be posted.
From playing a bit more i think it's just a place holder to allow you to replay the assistant scene whit Lux by losing to Ahri's spirit rush just incase you failed to unlock her facesitting stuff from that event.

Random07

May 7, 2017
I had the same which is why when trying to save edit games that are rpgm I use the tool you can download from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

It allows you to in the Party tab give yourself bonus stats and flat out more xp to make you more powerful as well as edit your gold. In items tab you can give yourself all the potions you'd need to get through a fight or items you need to gather along with weapons and armor you can get.

When clicking on advanced you get the option to select Edit switches and variables which is more difficult to use but switches is basicly a check of what has happened whilst variables holds things like the playerlust and total rounds passed for example. This also holds all stages and losses/wins. I'd recommend not editing these unless you know what you are doing and need to do to get the desired result.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
i aways use a cheat plugin on some games who needs to grind. increasing exp, life, mana or attack.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes