RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

SocialHatred

Dec 27, 2020
Changelog:

V0.7 - Captain Fortune, is now available!

The pirate captain, Miss Fortune (as voted by our wonderful Patrons) has taken over the item shop in the middle of town!

-A wide variety of dialogue as you get to know her better, and get into certain situations.

-She sells a variety of new items, including new potions, new misc. items with various uses, and even some artifacts she’s plundered from her travels.

-She has a new gossip system, with over 75 tidbits of information for the player to view.

-Be careful not to talk to her for too long, lest you find your eyes wandering.

-Work in her shop, stocking shelves.

-Perv on her nice round ass.

-Dream of her bountiful chest.

-Give her a foot massage.

-Ask about her thoughts on the other champions.

-Prove you can win an arena round to unlock placing bets.

-Make bets with her to win it big, and even receive a helping hand.

-Being so nice, she will give you loans to make bigger bets.

-If you get too deep into debt, she’ll present you her terms.

-Receive a boobjob, if you play your cards right.

This update is comprised of 45 pages of dialogue and scenes, making it one of the biggest yet! Let us know if you find any bugs, and feel free to give us your feedback and ideas for future scenes!

We hope you enjoy it.

All the best,
ElatedOwl.

Mar 18, 2019
Put this on the list a while ago, checking back in before putting it back on the shelf for another year.

Is non sub content implemented yet?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LeagueOfDomination-0.7Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
How am I to ever win a round against any of the girls? They seem to just use their grapples all of the time, some of which are an immediate game loss :(

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
I've run into gamebreaking bugs in every single version I've played of this game even the "stable" releases, prob gonna wait a LONG time to try this again as playing the same scenes again and again gets old
now i'm too tired to play again the same start, try to avoid any bug by saving every 5mn, but still hard to find new content, or really need a long game, but sadly this situation is not an exception in femdom game in my opinion.

As we are on internet: this critic is not bad or good, it's a feeling i share on a virtual forum boy

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
How am I to ever win a round against any of the girls? They seem to just use their grapples all of the time, some of which are an immediate game loss :(
The main part about femdom game it's you loose against sexy girl who make sexy grapples on you.

But sadly the mechanic of these kind of game are never explain, so it's normal if you don't understand, and it's even hard when stupid boy make multiple road in early game stage, so they hide the few content they had, and you need to play the same demo 5 time to see all the content and take the road with the kink you like the most, only to see that this road is under construction.... but this is an other subject.

For this game, i don't play the last version, but for the 10 last other i recommend you to loose and save money, don't care about loose, in femdom game you get xp when loosing, if you make some dmg you will get more money, if i remember it's 50,100,150 total gold for the 3 fight, so don't try too hard to hurt them, then you buy the best weapon, no need to get anything else for start, get the best 1.5k weapon, best def is attack, and you will "loose" money and time if you get the first tier.

After that you can do more dmg so more gold, sometimes kill her, if you get 3 win, you will get less money than 3 loose with many dmg, and no sexy grapples, so you let them win, as the gold you have and the stuff is uselless.

but when you beat her you unblock 2 new road (why where who? beacause why not) the first road is about submission, do nothing more or less i think, i'm not sure there is impact on relatioship or game
and the second very strange road is a dom road (because everyone know that people who look for femdom game like dom content and conversly, but it's my opinion) wher you can start to tdom the girl, but the work is in progress and do nothing more or less i think, i'm not sure there is impact on relatioship or game

every girl get different stats about dmg or def

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
The main part about femdom game it's you loose against sexy girl who make sexy grapples on you.

But sadly the mechanic of these kind of game are never explain, so it's normal if you don't understand, and it's even hard when stupid boy make multiple road in early game stage, so they hide the few content they had, and you need to play the same demo 5 time to see all the content and take the road with the kink you like the most, only to see that this road is under construction.... but this is an other subject.

For this game, i don't play the last version, but for the 10 last other i recommend you to loose and save money, don't care about loose, in femdom game you get xp when loosing, if you make some dmg you will get more money, if i remember it's 50,100,150 total gold for the 3 fight, so don't try too hard to hurt them, then you buy the best weapon, no need to get anything else for start, get the best 1.5k weapon, best def is attack, and you will "loose" money and time if you get the first tier.

After that you can do more dmg so more gold, sometimes kill her, if you get 3 win, you will get less money than 3 loose with many dmg, and no sexy grapples, so you let them win, as the gold you have and the stuff is uselless.

but when you beat her you unblock 2 new road (why where who? beacause why not) the first road is about submission, do nothing more or less i think, i'm not sure there is impact on relatioship or game
and the second very strange road is a dom road (because everyone know that people who look for femdom game like dom content and conversly, but it's my opinion) wher you can start to tdom the girl, but the work is in progress and do nothing more or less i think, i'm not sure there is impact on relatioship or game

every girl get different stats about dmg or def
"But sadly the mechanic of these kind of game are never explain, so it's normal if you don't understand, and it's even hard when stupid boy make multiple road in early game stage, so they hide the few content they had, and you need to play the same demo 5 time to see all the content and take the road with the kink you like the most, only to see that this road is under construction.... but this is an other subject. "

For this part i'm not talking about this game, it's just an general opinion about some game

Pesdazelenka

Nov 3, 2017
left click, or space, or z, or right click, or w, or x, or sorry for you and this f5 or alt f4

No, this is exactly a bug with getting stucked at night (this phrase appears on the screen and pressing any keys does not help) after you become indebted to Miss Fortune. Only reboot helps, but everything repeats again. Apparently you need to avoid debt, but then the content with her will not be complete...

Maybe anyone has the save file to avoid this problem with full content of Miss Fortune?

Reactions: Habysz

wheeg

Dec 14, 2019
does losing to kat while trying to beat her with lux have any lasting effects? i want to try and win for lux but it seems impossible, especially with ahri sapping all my strength.

Tanaris

Aug 23, 2018
Has anyone else run into this situation. I save up enough gold to get the banners and decorations for the room in the inn and get a nice scene with her feet, but when I come back later she skips right to me almost dying from the smother on her throne scene which I never got to see.

skan743

Nov 17, 2021
After so many versions I wonder if that chest is a bug, decoration, or if it can really be obtained
1681427752997.png

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020
Is there a gallery in the new version? I don't wanna have to replay through everything. Or even just an instant fight/scene viewer.

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
how to unlock betting option with Fortune?

upd: solved. Just should play more to face this option.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes