RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Pesdazelenka

Nov 3, 2017
With so many constant bugs that keep repeating from version to version, it's very hard to discover new content. It's time for developers to think about the scene gallery in the game. That pitiful semblance of cheating relationships in the player's tent also leads not to showing scenes, but to regular bugs.
Opened pictures from the game in the viewer. How, for example, to get these scenes?

KatFacesitPOVNaked.png KatAssSpread2.png MFhandjob4up.png QiyanaAssPOV4.png RivenRide4.png

Each new version must be started from the beginning, because saves from previous versions usually cause a waterfall of bugs... And in new versions, bugs from the old ones are repeated - it turns out a vicious circle... There is no desire to go through everything all over again every time with a crazy repetitive grind and a bunch of bugs ..
And so you have to constantly use the save editor to move through the story, and still it does not help to avoid developers' mistakes. It seems that the developers themselves do not play and do not test their game, bugs continue to be repeated and new ones appear exponentially.
The game has potential, but the attitude of the developers towards the players leaves much to be desired...

Last edited:

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
With so many constant bugs that keep repeating from version to version, it's very hard to discover new content. It's time for developers to think about the scene gallery in the game. That pitiful semblance of cheating relationships in the player's tent also leads not to showing scenes, but to regular bugs.
Opened pictures from the game in the viewer. How, for example, to get these scenes?

View attachment 2547319 View attachment 2547320 View attachment 2547379 View attachment 2547381 View attachment 2547382

Each new version must be started from the beginning, because saves from previous versions usually cause a waterfall of bugs... And in new versions, bugs from the old ones are repeated - it turns out a vicious circle... There is no desire to go through everything all over again every time with a crazy repetitive grind and a bunch of bugs ..
And so you have to constantly use the save editor to move through the story, and still it does not help to avoid developers' mistakes. It seems that the developers themselves do not play and do not test their game, bugs continue to be repeated and new ones appear exponentially.
The game has potential, but the attitude of the developers towards the players leaves much to be desired...
Yep, an unlockable gallery should be a must. Its very very tedious going through the 3 battles cycle every day only to get the chance to progress with characters, and as i said it's only a non guaranteed chance

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Is there more than one job at the item store? She says there is but I only get the one, and then there is just the stare at her pirate booty during the job.

SynthoApple

Nov 5, 2022
I have that problem also (spank grapple, but then she just does another move while showing spank over screen, till another event trigger) also, didn't know there was a praise thing.
Unless I am mistaken Qiyana 'teaches' it.
Never happened in my game neither. Some events in LoD just seem super random and that's something I really dislike about the game :(
A while back I was doing a fair amount of same scumming and I think this was determined based on some of your initial interactions with her. Like the first 3-4 fights... maybe the first 2? its been a while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Stuck in Kat's cage. There's a version of her sleeping and one leaving the room then the game gets stuck.

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Hey all, as I have mentioned earlier in this thread, the versions you guys are often playing are 'DEV' versions, the first (and often buggiest) releases. I would upload the 'Public release' versions here myself when they are ready, but someone always leaks the dev build instead.

If there are any non-v0.7 bugs (i.e. they have been in the game for multiple versions), please let me know exactly what they are.

Hope you're enjoying the game, come join our discord, and feel free to give any future scene ideas you may have!

Raff2000

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I really liked the idea and looks of the game but I downloaded it for the maledom content which i didn't see in the 0.3 version, so I'd like to ask if there is some maledom content in the game yet.

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
Accepting that we have the dev build is there any way past the bug in Kats dungeon. I cant get past that bit and it just crashes every time in the morning.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Hey all, as I have mentioned earlier in this thread, the versions you guys are often playing are 'DEV' versions, the first (and often buggiest) releases. I would upload the 'Public release' versions here myself when they are ready, but someone always leaks the dev build instead.

If there are any non-v0.7 bugs (i.e. they have been in the game for multiple versions), please let me know exactly what they are.

Hope you're enjoying the game, come join our discord, and feel free to give any future scene ideas you may have!
how to get ores and talk with the char in the castle?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018

This might be my favorite unintentional anti-piracy measure.

Us: OMG, the pre-alpha build i found online has bugs!
Dev: Yes.

:LOL:

You are doing an awesome job. Thank you.

Reactions: ElatedOwl

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This might be my favorite unintentional anti-piracy measure.

Us: OMG, the pre-alpha build i found online has bugs!
Dev: Yes.

:LOL:
Some other devs do the same thing where they release a stable public version and on patreon they have a newer version but with bugs. Most people don't care and will want it leaked anyway but will still complain about the bugs regardless.

("Town of Magic" is probably the best example of this.)

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes