RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Luxanna is indeed the best character. Her writing is cool and refreshing, it's just perfect when she scolds the main character and discover her sadistic side !

Can't wait for her full route to be finished.
I do agree she's the best one but it seems to whit the more recent updates her content is being shifted to be more or less indentical to the others, i was hoping she would retain more of her unique content since she was the only one that seemed to have any potential of a serious CBT route.

But that's just the endless curse of the Patreon games, the games have to shape themselves based on what the Patreons want and what they want is more feet and ass and pretty much nothing else.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I do agree she's the best one but it seems to whit the more recent updates her content is being shifted to be more or less indentical to the others, i was hoping she would retain more of her unique content since she was the only one that seemed to have any potential of a serious CBT route.

But that's just the endless curse of the Patreon games, the games have to shape themselves based on what the Patreons want and what they want is more feet and ass and pretty much nothing else.
Oh, while i like the feet content, i'm sad to learn that she's becoming like other girls in recent updates. I didn't play since 4 updates, so yeah.

Misaka Roger

Apr 29, 2023

I agree. Domination doesn't always has to be foot licking or ass smothering. I liked Lux's spanking and ballbusting scene too

Mero68

Jan 30, 2022
What are the changelogs for 7.1 pls
Qiyana and Katarina’s friendship continues to grow!
New group scene at the Inn table with them!
Qiyana grants the player a repeatable ‘reward’ scene for their service!

Katarina and Irelia are out to get each other!
They have a new argument scene in town!
Afterwards, the PC may side with either of them, and help them teach the other their place!
Siding with each girl can be done on the same playthrough, so no need to save before.

Miss Fortune sells a perverse Forbidden Idol!
What secrets does it hold? Perhaps a certain mage knows more.
Once Lux has -examined- it properly, can use it from inventory for a repeatable scene.

Lulu continues to practise her enchantment magic, but something goes wrong!

Lux’s panties in her POV art have been made a lighter shade of blue, as per request.
Lux’s feet up on table art, no longer has two right feet hahaha

Reactions: boblolz

wwwrty

Jul 11, 2023
I seem to be stuck in a loop and not progressing early, i last time played version 0.4.2 and the story with the girls was progressing as i lost to each one of them everytime. Do i actually need to win to progress with them now or what's the issue here? Even tho i lose to them i don't seem to progress with them and they just disappear after the battle

Apr 9, 2022
The game could use another combatant. I haven't been a fan of the Ahri and Riven stuff so far and if you're like me you can start to feel like it's kinda short on characters in a way.

But fleshing out the current content is important too. The Miss Fortune stuff for example has a lot of potential, I wouldn't mind if there were updates that at least partially focused on bringing more interactions with her in the shop... but personally I really want a new domina in the fray rather than someone that simply runs a store and gives you errands.

And just as a side note my biggest gripe is that all of the rooms can be entered at night, but the only one with anything interesting is Lux's, assuming I'm not missing something. Surely we can get more stuff like that with every character
pleasesir.gif

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes