RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

blarghman93

Apr 1, 2022
Physical skills got removed in the Riven-update last I know and are to be rebalanced in the future. Escaping grabs is a bit more difficult, best bet would be to play Lux content further until you get the second quiz. Passing it with top marks gives you new Spell "Arcane Shift", allows you to escape any grab for 110 mana. Though, losing is all the fun, so why would you want to escape? :)
ah that makes sense thank you! Lol agreed but i need to beat them at least once in order to progress Riven and i can't win if i get my balls stepped on and instant killed

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I've read ElatedOwl worked on a way to skip content. I assume it's not yet in this version but I hope it will be soon, cause the game is growing and begin to have load of content ( which is good ) but having to go through the same scenes again and again is a bit annoying

I hope this will be the next update focus !

EDIT : Nevermind the feature is here

Last edited:
Reactions: John Bon Clay
Mar 18, 2019
really? i thought this was a femdom only game? is that changing?
This is how the game was pitched as it stands in the description: There will be both dominant and submissive routes to explore, but currently there is much more content for the latter.

Back when it started it was supposed to alternate, but I don't think I ever saw a single dominant route patch. That's why I asked so peeps who know can chime in.

If by 0.8 it is still only on sub route then I'll chalk it down to a case of false advertising and check back in in 2 years.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Keaton FF

Aug 8, 2018
This is how the game was pitched as it stands in the description: There will be both dominant and submissive routes to explore, but currently there is much more content for the latter.

Back when it started it was supposed to alternate, but I don't think I ever saw a single dominant route patch. That's why I asked so peeps who know can chime in.

If by 0.8 it is still only on sub route then I'll chalk it down to a case of false advertising and check back in in 2 years.
Well, as someone at the beginning of the forum wrote: "femdom pays the bills".
So there is still no more maledom in the game as of yet. Is it planned? Yes. Is it in the works? Yes. Will it take time? Also Yes.

Keaton FF

Aug 8, 2018
ah that makes sense thank you! Lol agreed but i need to beat them at least once in order to progress Riven and i can't win if i get my balls stepped on and instant killed
True. Best idea to get there is honestly cheating, lol. Or go the caster route by saving money for the magic boomstick and try to out-dps the girls with the improved dmg spell from Lux route and a ton of mana pots and health pots.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Hello, could someone please give pointers on how to use a save editor for this game? Thanks
Type save editor in google go for first option upload your save, changes some values(gold or attack),re download save and place it in games save folder

Reactions: Santi34
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes