RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Anoniempje

Jun 11, 2018
hope the updates after this will be with maledom content
97% of games are already maledom so I really hoped us femdom lovers could just have something for ourselves for a little while longer. Especially us lighter to medium maso's/subs because the remaining 3% of femdom games also bring their challenges. Either it's way too extreme torture for me such as in games like Moving Down, Karlsson's Gambit or any darktoz game. Then there are japanese femdom games, don't get me wrong I love AraAra sexo as much as the next guy but it's just really assertive vanilla sex which I love for what it is but doesn't fill my domination itch.

Then you got games with fetishes that I in my humble subjective opinion consider absolutely fucking disgusting like sissyfication, feminization, scat/watersports, gas, armpit/ass hair and excessive sweat. Games like Katalist and Domina I used to adore before the addition of some of the aforementioned fetishes.

Then you also got the enormous amount of cancelled projects and even worse projects that drag on forever. A New Life in Submission looked really promising to me but got cancelled and stuff like ToT, Domina and Under The Witch only release content like once a year, two if you're lucky now.

Then there is the ultimate slap in the face which is when a game adds one femdom scene in anotherwise maledom game and adds the femdom tag which makes it come up in the femdom search results making it impossible to find dedicated femdom games with the search engineand we instead need dedicated threads for it like Femdom Finder 2.0 or i'd get tricked into playing another 3 hours of fetishlocator or Photo hunt for nothing. I swear to god when you look up female domination and sort by views it takes 14 results until you actually get a dedicated femdom game which is godforsaken ToT

This all sounds like a bunch of self entitled whining, because it is. But I'm saying this out of a place of love for the femdom content of this game has to offer. I respect ElatedOwl's descion to do whatever he wants to do with his game and I have no right to do otherwise because this guy literally has been saying he was going to add this stuff from the beginning and also I'm not a patreon supporter because I'm a poorfag.

Whitemane

Dec 27, 2020
Any guide or playthrough? Would appreciate since more for contect than try hard but dont want go only sub path

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
97% of games are already maledom so I really hoped us femdom lovers could just have something for ourselves for a little while longer. Especially us lighter to medium maso's/subs because the remaining 3% of femdom games also bring their challenges. Either it's way too extreme torture for me such as in games like Moving Down, Karlsson's Gambit or any darktoz game. Then there are japanese femdom games, don't get me wrong I love AraAra sexo as much as the next guy but it's just really assertive vanilla sex which I love for what it is but doesn't fill my domination itch.

Then you got games with fetishes that I in my humble subjective opinion consider absolutely fucking disgusting like sissyfication, feminization, scat/watersports, gas, armpit/ass hair and excessive sweat. Games like Katalist and Domina I used to adore before the addition of some of the aforementioned fetishes.

Then you also got the enormous amount of cancelled projects and even worse projects that drag on forever. A New Life in Submission looked really promising to me but got cancelled and stuff like ToT, Domina and Under The Witch only release content like once a year, two if you're lucky now.

Then there is the ultimate slap in the face which is when a game adds one femdom scene in anotherwise maledom game and adds the femdom tag which makes it come up in the femdom search results making it impossible to find dedicated femdom games with the search engineand we instead need dedicated threads for it like Femdom Finder 2.0 or i'd get tricked into playing another 3 hours of fetishlocator or Photo hunt for nothing. I swear to god when you look up female domination and sort by views it takes 14 results until you actually get a dedicated femdom game which is godforsaken ToT

This all sounds like a bunch of self entitled whining, because it is. But I'm saying this out of a place of love for the femdom content of this game has to offer. I respect ElatedOwl's descion to do whatever he wants to do with his game and I have no right to do otherwise because this guy literally has been saying he was going to add this stuff from the beginning and also I'm not a patreon supporter because I'm a poorfag.
What are you talking about, we femdom enjoyers have been eating very well. Nobody is saying to make this a maledom game, just to add the maledom that was already mentioned as a contrast to the the teasing, facesitting, etc our MC is subjected to.

Oct 10, 2019
Honestly I gotta say, this games just takes way tooo much time. Like the battles are way too long and tedious, everyday I have to fight Qiyana, Lux and Irelia cause those three give me the shortest amount of time to fight and surrender and don't take any unesssary dialouge. I hate fighting Katarina and Ahri solely for the face that I can't end their battles sooner, sure their battles were hot a few times bit 104 days in and I'm so bored. This update was just the disgusting icing on the cake. I have to battle for and ENTIRE WEEK, just for 1 scene! And every champion besides Qiyana has 3 separate scenes in total. It take about 30 mins (I'm exaggerating here, but it still takes awhile) to even get 1 scene and I need to get 3 for each character.

Honestly, I don't even know how to effect who wins the battle or not. Cause whatever I do, it justs chooses a character randomly to win. Has anyone been able to have Lux win 3 times, and if so, could they share their save file?
I have a file for have Kat win for 3 weeks if anyone wants to trade, I guess

ItsNeek

Oct 23, 2020
The update after this is the Lux update including the patreon chosen content, Maledom is pretty much dead in the water since the patreon user have no interest in it and their the ones paying for the game.
This is one thing that annoys me about patron supported games. One aspect of the game gets way too far ahead of everything else which leaves you questioning if anything other than said aspect is ever gonna get done. One way I think this could be fixed is by devs deciding what's next BEFORE they ask backers for their opinions.

Relating back to this game though, it doesn't seem that the maledom is totally dead. I think the patreon votes will start to slowly reflect an even split as more maledom content comes out. This is the only promising league parody after all.

Apice

Nov 23, 2019

Agree on everything except I like extreme stuff. Anyway seeing maledom get added... I can understand but it's so annoying for me. Maledom is everywhere meanwhile proper femdom is sooo rare

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly I gotta say, this games just takes way tooo much time. Like the battles are way too long and tedious, everyday I have to fight Qiyana, Lux and Irelia cause those three give me the shortest amount of time to fight and surrender and don't take any unesssary dialouge. I hate fighting Katarina and Ahri solely for the face that I can't end their battles sooner, sure their battles were hot a few times bit 104 days in and I'm so bored. This update was just the disgusting icing on the cake. I have to battle for and ENTIRE WEEK, just for 1 scene! And every champion besides Qiyana has 3 separate scenes in total. It take about 30 mins (I'm exaggerating here, but it still takes awhile) to even get 1 scene and I need to get 3 for each character.

Honestly, I don't even know how to effect who wins the battle or not. Cause whatever I do, it justs chooses a character randomly to win. Has anyone been able to have Lux win 3 times, and if so, could they share their save file?
I have a file for have Kat win for 3 weeks if anyone wants to trade, I guess
That's so true! I did multiple runs in the past whenever an update got posted (some of which they were previous save incompatible), played for hours and in the end the content doesn't trigger correctly, I got soft-locked or something like that.
So yeah, trying to get scenes in this game feels like a part-time job now lol

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
That's so true! I did multiple runs in the past whenever an update got posted (some of which they were previous save incompatible), played for hours and in the end the content doesn't trigger correctly, I got soft-locked or something like that.
So yeah, trying to get scenes in this game feels like a part-time job now lol
I've been using mtool to check out new scenes. Can't be bothered to play through it repeatedly for the exact reasons you've specified, and probably won't do it again until the next large update gets shipped out.

What are you talking about, we femdom enjoyers have been eating very well. Nobody is saying to make this a maledom game, just to add the maledom that was already mentioned as a contrast to the the teasing, facesitting, etc our MC is subjected to.
Agreeing here. The routes seem to be separate on a sliding scale (win consistently to get dom route, lose consistently to see sub route) so it's content you wouldn't see unless you're deliberately trying to get to it. You guys have the lion's share, and my prediction is that you will likely keep it by popular vote. I'm confused (and a little annoyed I guess) by this idea that the addition of content others are interested in would suddenly mean the entire game is doomed, including the parts you already love.

To clarify, my preference here is as a switch so I'm not even against femdom, I joined this one because both elements were pitched at the beginning; I enjoy both dominant and submissive aspects in general, and a game where you spend your time in a raunchy power-struggle fits that bill, keyword being struggle. I think it's pretty hot to have some established power or reputation and then lose it, whether the loser is the player character or one of the champions he competes with. In other words, the opportunity to "win some and lose some" invites plenty of other scenes where previous losses start getting accounted for and grudges for revenge can get fleshed out, which can include champions plotting things against MC.

If I remember right, a player in the Discord server also suggested a 5v1 encounter as a consequence of MC winning a lot. Imagine the defeat sequence for that after the whole game's roster hands your ass to you. It could depend (just an example) on whether you exceed X amount of wins and the event becoming accessible once Y amount of days have passed.

Well, as someone at the beginning of the forum wrote: "femdom pays the bills".
Yeah the femdom side got much more traction. That's not a bad thing, but now the general consensus has become that it's all we have and all we should have. I think that is quite painful for those who found the first release, saw other content being referenced since the start, and waited patiently for nearly a year and a half at this point while femdom enjoyers have indeed been eating pretty well. This discourse kind of puts the dev in a sore spot between committing to their initial vision, versus caving to majority.

Either way, someone's not happy, but of the two sides in this room, one already has their cake and it's probably not going anywhere, judging by the intense interest in it.

Keaton FF

Aug 8, 2018
I've been using mtool to check out new scenes. Can't be bothered to play through it repeatedly for the exact reasons you've specified, and probably won't do it again until the next large update gets shipped out.

Agreeing here. The routes seem to be separate on a sliding scale (win consistently to get dom route, lose consistently to see sub route) so it's content you wouldn't see unless you're deliberately trying to get to it. You guys have the lion's share, and my prediction is that you will likely keep it by popular vote. I'm confused (and a little annoyed I guess) by this idea that the addition of content others are interested in would suddenly mean the entire game is doomed, including the parts you already love.

To clarify, my preference here is as a switch so I'm not even against femdom, I joined this one because both elements were pitched at the beginning; I enjoy both dominant and submissive aspects in general, and a game where you spend your time in a raunchy power-struggle fits that bill, keyword being struggle. I think it's pretty hot to have some established power or reputation and then lose it, whether the loser is the player character or one of the champions he competes with. In other words, the opportunity to "win some and lose some" invites plenty of other scenes where previous losses start getting accounted for and grudges for revenge can get fleshed out, which can include champions plotting things against MC.

If I remember right, a player in the Discord server also suggested a 5v1 encounter as a consequence of MC winning a lot. Imagine the defeat sequence for that after the whole game's roster hands your ass to you. It could depend (just an example) on whether you exceed X amount of wins and the event becoming accessible once Y amount of days have passed.

Yeah the femdom side got much more traction. That's not a bad thing, but now the general consensus has become that it's all we have and all we should have. I think that is quite painful for those who found the first release, saw other content being referenced since the start, and waited patiently for nearly a year and a half at this point while femdom enjoyers have indeed been eating pretty well. This discourse kind of puts the dev in a sore spot between committing to their initial vision, versus caving to majority.

Either way, someone's not happy, but of the two sides in this room, one already has their cake and it's probably not going anywhere, judging by the intense interest in it.
Luckily the general consensus of all who are a bit more more involved in the creation and surroundings of the game (at least all i talked to) are of the opinion that maledom should come sooner than later so I guess the future updates after the lux one will bring it more into the light. It might always be just a bit less fleshed out though, we'll see ‍♂

And the game definitely will not be doomed if suddenly something will be included somebody dislikes, fully agreed on that. I'm not a big fan of shrinking for example. Did the introduction of shrinking scenes into the game ruin it for me? Lol no. Scat, vore and waterplay should either able to disable via decision or just kept out for my tastes though.
It attracts a... special crowd of players as well, who I wouldn't like to see in the community to be honest.

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
I think a feature where you can choose to sleep whenever you want in the cage of Katarina would be really great.

yeehawman84

Aug 27, 2023

Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough, but whenever I try to find maledom games with a male protagonist fighting women, it's mostly femdom or its fighting to the point where its just guro and not my taste. I don't search by excluding the femdom tag because games like Crimson Keep exists, but it feels like the only fighting maledom games are furry/gay, Japanese, or not fighting. This isn't always the case, but it feels like that sometimes.

But hey, point me in the direction of some fighting ryona games with male protagonists and I'll be on my merry way to go play them. I should've added the fact that I only look under the 2dcg tag, but thanks in advance.

Last edited:

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Question, how do I start Miss Fortune content? I'm stuck on progression 5 and nothing really happened with her yet. Thanks!

I also have 1000 gold for Quiana's throne, but I don't see any option to pay Riven for that.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Well, as someone at the beginning of the forum wrote: "femdom pays the bills".
So there is still no more maledom in the game as of yet. Is it planned? Yes. Is it in the works? Yes. Will it take time? Also Yes.
I am going by the assumption that 1.0 is the final game, which would leave only 2 versions left until completion. If that is not correct, then yeah your point makes sense.

But I'm a skeptic. I haven't seen a single game that promised "we'll do both x and y" ever do it in the end unless they do it from the start. One crowd prevails and the game gets to a point where you can only provide that content since everyone who is not into it already left, and the ones who are there won't accept any other content.

Thanks for the info. I'll check back in 2 years.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes