RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Keaton FF

Aug 8, 2018
I am going by the assumption that 1.0 is the final game, which would leave only 2 versions left until completion. If that is not correct, then yeah your point makes sense.

But I'm a skeptic. I haven't seen a single game that promised "we'll do both x and y" ever do it in the end unless they do it from the start. One crowd prevails and the game gets to a point where you can only provide that content since everyone who is not into it already left, and the ones who are there won't accept any other content.

Thanks for the info. I'll check back in 2 years.
Well, I hope the Lux update with maledom content will not take THAT long since it's a) planned and b) in the works already, it should be sooner. But we'll see.
And yeah, 1.0 will either not be the final version or upcoming patches will have much different naming sense, lol

Reactions: Doom Marine
Jul 8, 2022
I hope it does not end at 1.0 as there, so much they can still add here, like improving the gameplay, adding more items as well as weapons, and of course better progression.

easterb

Jun 1, 2020
I am going by the assumption that 1.0 is the final game, which would leave only 2 versions left until completion. If that is not correct, then yeah your point makes sense.
That's not how version numbering works. 0.8 isn't 80% of 1. It's the 8th major update of the 0th version of the game. So if there were 2 more releases without the game being finished they would be 0.9 and 0.10, not 0.9 and 1.0. That's why a lot of more complicated software versions have multiple decimals. Because if, (for example) they released the 6th minor bugfix update to the 2nd set of major patches to the 3rd content update since the games initial release it would be version 1.3.2.6

Oct 10, 2019
I've been using mtool to check out new scenes. Can't be bothered to play through it repeatedly for the exact reasons you've specified, and probably won't do it again until the next large update gets shipped out.
Yeah, but I also want to see dialogue too. Does mtool also make it able to actually replay the scene with dialogue?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Cool, I'm not really familiar with mtool, would it be possible for your to give me like a rough guide in order to view the scenes?
I just tried it, I did it like this
1) open the game.exe with m tool
2) go to common events tab
3) look for the event you want
4) click "event intepreter" button
5) click "go to" button on the instruction or dialogue you want to jump to

It's kinda of a hassle anyways, because of this jumping to events, some images don't seem to show and positions in the map don't respond correctly as expected, but oh well...

Last edited:

Lazyboi420

Dec 9, 2018
Is there even a way to beat them? I can't find a way to level up (without waoting for redhead training thing) and beating the ladies is ridiculous.

Also does Lux always get mad at you after the quiz? I like a lot about the game but it shouldn't be impossible nor ask you to do forking quizzes. Especially if you did read the book. Also what is the point in giving the option to pay attention to lecture if it is going to force you to do the other option anyways? Is there a guide out there that shows how to win battles?

It absolutely need difficulty settings, access to level ups much more consistently without having to submit to red heads sweat thing, and much easier access to gear and potions (aka get much more money).

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Is there even a way to beat them? I can't find a way to level up (without waoting for redhead training thing) and beating the ladies is ridiculous.

Also does Lux always get mad at you after the quiz? I like a lot about the game but it shouldn't be impossible nor ask you to do forking quizzes. Especially if you did read the book. Also what is the point in giving the option to pay attention to lecture if it is going to force you to do the other option anyways? Is there a guide out there that shows how to win battles?

It absolutely need difficulty settings, access to level ups much more consistently without having to submit to red heads sweat thing, and much easier access to gear and potions (aka get much more money).
Congratulations partner, you just discovered that the story of the game is the MC's pussyfication and sissyfication.

At the beginning of the game it is practically impossible for you to defeat the girls, even Lux who is weaker than Irelia and Katarina. Because MC already starts with a ridiculously low power gap, as if he had no magic, no defense items, no weapons, no potions.

In other words, to progress in the game you need to lose the fights, and he does it hard, after all, as soon as you arrive in the city you don't have the strength to beat the girls and you need money.

Of course you can also cheat and win, but you won't gain anything from that, defeat the 3 girls and at the end of the round, one of them will be the winner. you don't get any lewd content just a few coins.

About lux be angry, one is that you lied to her or you failed her test. And I agree with you, if mc read all the work before taking the test, you should ace the test easily.

Reactions: Lazyboi420

Tanaris

Aug 23, 2018
Is there a scene for Qivana for the throne? I get the foot related scene and then it seems to skip passed the throne being built, and she mentions almost killing me with it but I never saw the scene itself.

Reactions: GonZzzzz

AsurAssTitties

Aug 2, 2023
View attachment 1726542

Overview:
You enter a magical tournament by accident. You cannot leave until a winner is declared. You must do your best to
defeat the other champions. But beware, they have ideas and goals of their own. Will you make allies or enemies? Will you
create a harem of hot women, or will you be enslaved by them?

Game features a 'vanilla' combat system that slowly shifts to become more perverted over time as your relationship with
each character changes. There will be both dominant and submissive routes to explore, but currently there is much more content for the latter.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: ElatedOwl -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Dev
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
I have played and put in quite literally six and a half hours of gameplay. Qiyana steals all my gold, while Ahri just decreases my stats any time I grow stronger. I have not come close beating any of the girls even once during the 43 day period. there is no way to win. I am shaking with frustration by this point and seems like I will have to start over if I want a chance of beating any of the girls and just disregard the 7 hours I put into the game. from the bottom of my heart. I say this as politely as I can. screw you man.

Robin187

Jan 26, 2019
I have played and put in quite literally six and a half hours of gameplay. Qiyana steals all my gold, while Ahri just decreases my stats any time I grow stronger. I have not come close beating any of the girls even once during the 43 day period. there is no way to win. I am shaking with frustration by this point and seems like I will have to start over if I want a chance of beating any of the girls and just disregard the 7 hours I put into the game. from the bottom of my heart. I say this as politely as I can. screw you man.
skill issue + bot diff

joking aside, you should try using a save editor to give yourself some stats and gold to beat them my friend

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes