RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
They're just a lurker who likely never pays attention beyond "new update" on this site. Otherwise they'd know that maledom has been planned since the start as it has been mentioned several times.
Honestly considering how much was commited into the sub part of the game i fell like it would have been better if he finished it then turned his full focus to the dom route after so you have one completed mode of the game instead of two half finished games for twice as long.

But hey it is what it is, i'm sure the content will be interesting when it does get here.

mrigupigu

Jul 2, 2023
I don't know if this is a bug or not.... but after the first week's winner scene katarina... then if i just go upstairs and come back down i think it forwards to the next week and so on....
1. the first image is just after the first week
2. it just keeps going... all continuation i just go upstairs and then come back down...
3. later u will see that in this image the winner is Irelia... but before it was someone other than Irelia...
4. these scenes are going on and on

All i can say that i don't understand what's happening.... do i just continue like this? Or this is just a bug... these scene.... If this is a bug please fix....
And one more thing... also notice that these all images are from day 5...
Thanks

StalkerDath

Jul 21, 2020
How can I increase Katarina's progress, otherwise I'm stuck at 7? And to increase Qiyana's progress, do I have to visit her on the throne? And how to get Irelia's boots?

illol

Aug 2, 2023
does the "who do you think will win" question affect anything? i choose lux and she still hasn't won a week

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
does the "who do you think will win" question affect anything? i choose lux and she still hasn't won a week
I think it's just a "who is your favorite?" kind of question. Maybe later it will have some effect, or it does something behind the curtains that i don't know.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
The timing of it just doesn't make any sense, we were fully invested in the sub route so why suddenly add maledom before sub is completed
There are many possible reasons. Maybe the patrons asked for it, or maybe to show what it will be like later on. Or simply the dev had and idea and wanted to add it in. Solo / small team development is is often spontaneous.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Male Domination isn't my fetish, but i hope there will be femdom scenes with lulu.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
There are many possible reasons. Maybe the patrons asked for it, or maybe to show what it will be like later on. Or simply the dev had and idea and wanted to add it in. Solo / small team development is is often spontaneous.
That is very probable, the dev has been polling patrons what Lux content to add.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes