RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Is there any extra femdom content in this update though? I don't care about maledom at all, (the dev can add a maledom path ofc - I'll just never play it) so I'm wondering whether it's worth downloading this update if you only enjoy femdom? There's no changelog in the OP, so it'd be useful to know if there is any new sub MC content for any of the girls in 0.9...

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
LAKueiJin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tl;dr: all male-dom, it seems.
Much appreciated - won't waste time with this update then. (and not very excited about the next one either, as Lux is one of my least favourite LIs in this, and it seems the next version will also be focused on her, but at least that'll have content I'm looking forward to...) That said, thanks for posting the real changelog!

I really hope the dev realizes, if they want to keep going with a mixed maledom/femdom game, that it's best to include at least some content for both sides of the divide in each update, as otherwise everyone will get bored of waiting half a year for content in-between updates! :LOL:

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I really hope the dev realizes, if they want to keep going with a mixed maledom/femdom game, that it's best to include at least some content for both sides of the divide in each update, as otherwise everyone will get bored of waiting half a year for content in-between updates!
Maybe it's a matter of taste, but I avoid re-visiting the games I like with every update, and prefer to play through larger chunks of content instead.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I still think its kind of a spit in the face to his original patrons and everyone who was waiting for more femdom updates
i've just read about this maledom stuff today and am honestly surprised. this game is around for a while now, attracted some attention from the femdom community, and likely drove away anyone interested in maledom.
i get that adding a bit of content surrounding wins against the ladies makes sense, but actual maledom routes seem questionable at this point for everyone who is still interested in the game.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I still think its kind of a spit in the face to his original patrons and everyone who was waiting for more femdom updates
I was under the impression that the patrons knew that this game would contain both dom and sub scenes since it is part of the original description, even in the OP here. I get the disappointment of not receiving the content you are looking for, but not how it could be considered a spit in the face. Also the patch cycle is quite fast, so it's not like anyone has to wait for years here.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Male Domination isn't my fetish, but i hope there will be femdom scenes with lulu.
I think it could be pretty simple and have a lot of freedom when it comes to her, like just make it so when you pick the option to volonteer your body to her magic she as a chance to screw up and transform the MC in a unexpected way that forces him to sit the day out until it wears off.

It could open the door to have stuff like changing the size of his dick or age regression or even feminizing him for a day.

It could be funny to see the other girls reaction to his change and then have a scene whit Lulu while they are off fighting each other.

Reactions: Jinsoyun

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LeagueOfDomination-0.9Dev
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Ehh, not really. The dev was pretty clear what their intentions were for the game.
if you read my original post you'll see my point was the timing for it doesn't make sense, we're this far in the sub route so why start doing maledom before femdom routes are even complete, maybe saying its a spit in the face went too far but you at least see my point right

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Game REALLY needs a proper guide I have just stonewalled on most of the girls with little clue as to what I need to do to progress with them. Don't know if it is bugged or I am somehow missing something.
Qiyana stuck at 03 so I can't even get her questline to started I have tried interacting with her in anyway possible but she just tells me to fuck of.
Katarina has been stuck at 09 for 15 days or so no idea how to progress.
And even lux that has a ingame guide is stuck. The guide says to talk to her in the arena whatever that means there is no option to talk in the fight screen, then it just repeats her first day assistent event over and over.

I want to like this but man the crazy grind and guesswork to progress is driving me nuts.

Reactions: Anonymous100
Mar 18, 2019
i've just read about this maledom stuff today and am honestly surprised. this game is around for a while now, attracted some attention from the femdom community, and likely drove away anyone interested in maledom.
i get that adding a bit of content surrounding wins against the ladies makes sense, but actual maledom routes seem questionable at this point for everyone who is still interested in the game.
It didn't. The rest of us non femdom peeps somehow all congregated on the last patch and started drilling the dev all at the same time about when the non femdom path will come, since the goal for both paths was literally stated at the 0.0000 version of the game.

You kinda hit the nail on the head in a sense, because the non femdom crowd IS on the verge of leaving and we all voiced that quite loudly on the last version. This is probably just a bone to throw at us and placate the crowd while the dev focuses on your content further, but who knows. I know I was on the verge of either doing my usual 1 - 2 year wait, if the dev expressed he will do the non femdom path as promised, or just dropping it off my watchlist altogether. Since the dev DID deliver in this update, for me at least it stays on the watchlist. And the dev did do what he said he would do, so I suppose I can't really complain about him not doing what he said he would anymore.

Reactions: Claiy

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
It didn't. The rest of us non femdom peeps somehow all congregated on the last patch and started drilling the dev all at the same time about when the non femdom path will come, since the goal for both paths was literally stated at the 0.0000 version of the game.

You kinda hit the nail on the head in a sense, because the non femdom crowd IS on the verge of leaving and we all voiced that quite loudly on the last version. This is probably just a bone to throw at us and placate the crowd while the dev focuses on your content further, but who knows. I know I was on the verge of either doing my usual 1 - 2 year wait, if the dev expressed he will do the non femdom path as promised, or just dropping it off my watchlist altogether. Since the dev DID deliver in this update, for me at least it stays on the watchlist. And the dev did do what he said he would do, so I suppose I can't really complain about him not doing what he said he would anymore.
idk but it sounds like you (non-femdom people) must have had alot of patience and trust in the dev then. i mean, v0.9 traditionally stands for an almost complete game and 4$/month for the lowest patreon tier also isn't really on the cheap side of things. in your shoes i'd have rioted and/or dropped out long ago.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Not really anymore, since version numbers can (and for this game obviously will) go above that, to 0.10, 0.11 etc.
it's 0.09 that moves on to 0.10 (aka 0.1).
0.9 maybe moves on to 0.91 and 0.92 first, but eventually goes to 1.0.
you may be right with how things will go here, but there are rules for versioning. some devs just don't seem to know or care about them.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019

the thing is though theres already soooo many maledom games out there in comparison not nearly as much femdom, when we're already this far in the game in makes no sense to add maledom, at least finish up the femdom aspect of the game first since thats 99 percent of the game anyways

Reactions: hockeyer
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes